Woods

When Percy awoke, he was alone in the beach. He absently wondered if the previous day had been a dream.

But the Zoe shaped depression in the sand beside him told him a different story...

He stretched his cramped limbs and made his way back to civilization.

As luck would have it, he crashed into his favourite satyr on his way. Enraptured in their conversation they ended up at a meadow. They sat in the meadow watching the satyrs chase the wood nymphs through the snow. The nymphs had promised to kiss the satyrs if they got caught, but they hardly ever did. Usually the nymph would let the satyr get up a full head of steam, then she'd turn into a snow-covered tree and the poor satyr would slam into it headfirst and get a pile of snow dumped on him.

Over in the frozen meadow, a satyr skidded on his hooves as he chased after a redheaded tree nymph. She giggled and held out her arms as he ran toward her. Pop! She turned into a Scotch pine and he kissed the trunk at top speed,

"Ah, love," Grover said dreamily.

Percy simply rolled his eyes at the antics of one of his best friends.

Taking his leave, Percy made his way to the Pavilion for some much needed breakfast. He noticed that Zoe was already at the hunters' table and she seemed to be enjoying herself.

After breakfast, Percy simple roamed around the camp. He first made his way to the Hephaestus cabin. He had an armor request, which he dropped off with Charles Beckendorf. It was a special armor, whose details needn't have to be gone through at the moment.

Percy visited the pegasus stables, but Silena Beauregard from the Aphrodite cabin was having an argument with one of the Hunters, and he decided he'd better not get involved.

He looked the other direction. At the top of Half-Blood Hill, Mr. D and Argus were feeding the baby dragon that guarded the Golden Fleece.

That would mean that the big house was free... Percy contemplated whether he wanted to visit the oracle about this fate, that had changed. He decided against it in the end.

Percy spent the next few hours simply hanging around camp, usually with Annabeth who was deeply in conversation with Thalia which allowed him to talk to Nico, mostly on Mythomagic to his misfortune.

Before he knew it, it was time for Capture the Flag with the hunters.

The Capture the Flag game wasn't too grand. There were thirteen hunters, and about the same number of campers.

On the campers's side, they had three Hephaestus kids, including the hulking figure of Charles Beckendorf. They also had a few chirlden of Ares, The Stoll Brothers and Nico from Hermes's cabin and a few children of Aphrodite, who surprisingly wanted to play, opting out of sitting on the sidelines. Then of course was Annabeth, the sole member of Athena's cabin playing, and the brains of the group.

Last, but not least, were Thalia and Percy. The daughter of Zeus, and the son of Poseidon. They were undoubtedly the strongest demigods alive.

Percy's eyes shone with mirth as he talked animatedly with his sister in all bit blood. They probably weren't as close as they had been, but they were getting there.

"I'll take the offense," Thalia volunteered. "You take defense."

"Oh." Percy hesitated, because he'd been about to say the exact same thing, only reversed. "Don't you think with your shield and all, you'd be better defense?"

Thalia already had Aegis on her arm, and even their own teammates were giving her a wide berth, trying not to cower before the bronze head of Medusa.