Chapter 6

One week later

Skylar POV

How about we say that this whole week of being with Ashton is kind of like me living in hell. It's terrible, in a way with him annoying me all the time. He won't stop talking!

I smiled as I was sleeping. Mom didn't wake me up yet. If Mom didn't wake me up today, that means more sleep. More sleep means, I could have more sleep! I sighed, and I felt myself almost drift off to sleep. Almost.

I heard someone open the curtains, sand I felt the Sun's heated gaze fall upon me. I squinted, even though my eyes were already closed. I needed some sleep. Curse my thoughts. If I didn't think that, this probably would have not happened.

"Mom, go away. It's Saturday. I don't have to go anywhere. Let me sleep for once."

I groaned, and rolled onto my stomach, so that my face was buried into my pillow. I put the covers over my head, and slept peacefully. Until something tragic happened. Again. I suddenly felt someone poke both sides of my stomach. No, not normally. Actually, not even close to gently. They just started tazing me with their fingers.

I shrieked, jumped off the bed, and landed on the cold, hard, floor. I embraced myself, and held the parts of my stomach which hurt the most. I groaned, and opened my eyes slowly. As I was opening my eyes, I heard a manly chuckle. My eyes widened in shock. Ashton was in my room.

"Why the hell are you in my room?" I got up into a sitting position, and I moved the hair out of my face.

"Your Mom asked me to wake you up. She said that you were really stubborn when it comes to waking up, but you will wake up if I do something. Based on what I know about you, you are extremely ticklish, so I used that to wake you up." He said.

"But why did you come so early in the morning?"

"Early? It's eleven thirty in the morning. How is that early?"

"How did I sleep that long?" I checked my watch to see if he was telling the truth. Hey, he looks like a person who lies all the time. He even lies just to convince my parents into telling them that I'm his girlfriend. Isn't that a lie?

"Don't ask me."

I sighed and I rubbed my eyes, and I stood up, and reached for my glasses. I started walking to the bathroom, until I felt him poke– I mean taze my sides again. I yelped, and collapsed to the ground, again. Ugh, what sin did I do to deserve this? I sat up, and glared daggers at him. If looks could kill, he would have been dead a long time ago.

"I'll get you sometime."

"We'll see about that." And he walked out of my room. I closed, and locked the door of my room, walking into the bathroom to get ready.

After I got out of the bathroom, fully dressed with a towel in my hair, I saw Ashton in my room. I saw him looking at pictures, and all the posters in my rom.

"I thought I locked the door." I said.

"Well, you need to get that door fixed then. Because when I walked in, it was unlocked." He looked at a picture of me. "Is that you?" He asked, smiling at the picture.

"Yeah, that's me. When I was about four years old."

"Well, I didn't really expect that. You look, different. Kind of." I didn't wear my glasses, today. I was wearing my contacts. But if I were to have my glasses on, I would look pretty different.

"Yeah."

"You also have a good voice."

"No, not really. I don't like it." I sing when I'm in the shower, and I'm not such a trained singer as well. So, I don't know.