Chapter 24

Skylar POV

I got dressed, and I walked out of my room, to go down the stairs.

CRASH! BANG!

I heard sound coming from downstairs. I rushed to see what it was.

"No, Nia! Come back! What is Mommy going to say when she comes back?" I heard Angel yelling at Nia.

"Angel?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen. Pots and pans, everywhere. I wiped my imaginary sweat, finding out that there was no broken glass, or food around the the place. Just pots and pans.

"Mommy, I didn't do this. It was Nia. She was running around the place, and I was trying to catch her." She was on the verge of tears, afraid if I was going to get mad. I gave her a smile. I mean, I wasn't really happy that Nia and her made a mess in the kitchen, but I was glad that I was safe. I know that it's not Angel's fault. I walked up to her, and kneeled down in front of her.

"No, it's okay Angel. I'm not mad at you. I don't blame you. I don't blame Nia either. Well, we haven't taken her out for a walk, and she does want to go outside. So, it's okay. I'm glad that you're not hurt."

"Actually, I got hurt here." She showed me her elbow, which had a small cut on it. She was bleeding.

"Let's get you a bandaid, and then we could clean up the kitchen." I took her to the living room, and I got the first aid kit.

I opened the box, and I took out the rubbing alcohol, and the cotton balls. I opened the bottle of the rubbing alcohol, and soaked a cotton ball in the rubbing alcohol. I carefully dabbed her wound with the cotton ball. She cried in pain, with small tears rolling down her pink, heated cheeks. After I finished cleaning up the wound, I placed her favorite, My Little Pony bandaid on it. I wiped away her tears, and I kissed her cheek.

"It's okay. The pain will go away. Don't cry."

"Okay." After a few minutes, Nia came back to Angel, licking her tears away. The frown on her face was replaced by a smile. Angel is so cute.

"Well, do you want to go to the park?"

"With Nia?" I nodded. She ran to the front door to get Nia's leash from the closet, and she wore her sandals. I went to wear my flats, and I put the leash on Nia's collar. We walked outside, and I made sure to lock the door behind me.

I held Angel's hand, while she held Nia's leash. I looked at my phone, to see that Nadia was calling.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Sky!"

"You seem really enthusiastic today. What's up?"

"I got a request!"

"No way! I did too!"

"From who?"

"From this producer name Tony Davenport."

"No way. Me too!"

"Wow. This is great."

"I know. So, when are you going to California?"

"I was thinking tomorrow."

"Why tomorrow? Tomorrow is a Monday."

"What's wrong with Monday? It's still a day."

"And it's really early."

"Family."

"Right, you told me before."