Chapter 16

Ashton POV

I looked to my left, to see that Skylar was sleeping peacefully, without making any sound. She was so cute, with her glasses on her face, and her hair slightly in her face. I didn't want to do anything more, than just to stare at her, in a way that's not creepy at all.

I have to say, that there isn't another word to describe her, other than beautiful. She's just, unlike other girls. All the other ones, they would brag saying that I was their boyfriend. They would all be pure blooded bitches. But Skylar, she's different. She enjoys my company. It's not like she bosses me around, like all the others did, and make me go shopping all the time. She actually doesn't really like shopping (other than for books), which surprises me.

I carefully picked her up, making sure that her foot doesn't hit anything, and I placed her on my lap. To be honest, she was a lot lighter than I expected. She leaned her head on my chest, right where my heart was. I moved her hair out of her face, and I kissed her forehead. Her parents are right. She is a princess.

I pulled back, and I hugged her waist. I turned her head, to look at the T. V, which I felt that it was more boring than watching Skylar take a nap. Thinking that was kind of creepy, I still chose to watch the movie. I felt a yawn come out of my mouth, while tears started forming in my eyes, from tiredness. I think I needed a nap too.

I leaned my head back, and I closed my eyes, slowly. I only thought about one thing. Skylar.

Skylar POV

Dream

Once upon a time, there was a princess. The princess was a happy teenage girl, with her happy little family, in the biggest palace of the land. She had two younger siblings, and her Mother and Father were happy with everything.

The princess loves her family to death, and might as well beat up a person to pulp if they mess with her family. She also has a best friend, ever since she was a little baby princess who crawled on the floor. Her best friend and her went to school together, and they were very happy, until one day.

One day, a great prince from another land came along. He was trying to find himself a fair lady to marry, and start a family together, for he wanted to be with his significant other for a long time. So, he set off on a voyage to find his future wife.

He finally came to the princess's kingdom, to look for his unknown significant other. As he was looking around, his eye fell on a fair young lady, who he thought was perfect for him. That fair young lady, happened to be the princess's best friend. He stood there in awe, while looking at her. He realized that there was another young lady with her, who happened to be the princess herself in less fancy clothing.

That same day, when the princess was walking home to her palace, she accidentally bumped into the prince himself. She realized who the prince was. The prince used to live in the same kingdom, and he would tease the little princess everyday. The princess absolutely dispised the prince. You could say that they were rivals.

The princess got up, and she decided to go back home. What she didn't know was, that the prince picked up something that was very valuable to her. He kept that, and came up with a plan.

The next day when the princess was going sightseeing outside of the palace, the prince was also there. The princess decided to simply ignore the prince, and do her work, although the prince called her back. The prince held up her pendant, and told her to act like his girlfriend for a while, until her friend gets jealous. Later, he will propose to her, and they will get married and have a nice life.