Sting

One Month Later

One thing Karina never imagined was that she would be playing Twister with the Scarlett Witch and the Black Widow. Well Natasha wasn't exactly playing as she was in charge of the spinner. Plus, Karina thought they would all have been at a distinct disadvantage considering Natasha's background in gymnastics.

It was a Friday night in Wakanda. The boys were all bonding in the gym, working out leaving, their floor abandoned except for the women. Karina didn't have any classes or work after 1. She wasn't sure what exactly Wanda and Natasha did during their days. She knew they used the gyms in the morning and trained. She did know Natasha roamed Wakanda more than any of them along with Clint. She wasn't sure what they exactly did, but she knew they didn't have the most conventional dates.

All she did know that her and her roommates were going stir crazy. Not so much her as she had the privilege of taking some college classes and working in the medical department thanks to T'Challa's generosity. But she could still understand the fatigue of being in one place and not being able to do what they considered their job. Despite the amenities, the building they were staying in had to offer, they were cautioned that leaving the building was ill-advised [Natasha and Clint didn't listen]. Some on Wakanda didn't appreciate their presence in their country knowing the political ramifications it could bring. They also wanted the heat of Captain America and company being fugitives to die down.

But today, she suspected Natasha had a good time out in town as when she entered the living room she was showing Wanda some of her purchases which included some games including Twister. Despite living with Natasha over a month, she was still unsure about the spy. It wasn't as if she didn't like her. It was just Natasha was intimidating. Natasha didn't seem to go out of her way to make her feel uncomfortable or unwelcomed. The ginger just held an aloofness to her that Karina had a feeling that was a byproduct of her job and wasn't Karina's business.

Yet, she suspected with her spy skills that came with being an expert in behavioral psychology that it was how she found herself on top of Wanda's back as Natasha spun the wheel telling Wanda her next move. Natasha was sitting on the couch in a pair of red jeans and a black tank sipping wine barefoot. It was the most relaxed she seen the spy without Clint around. She could admit she accidently interrupted an intimate moment between the two spies that left her mortified for a few days.

But now she watched as the spy who was trying to contain her smile as she watched Wanda stick out her foot that was challenging her balance.

"I don't know Wanda, I think Karina might have this round in the bag."

"Aren't you supposed to neutral?" Wanda huffed to the former Russian spy.

"There aren't teams in Twister, Wanda." Karina added.

Natasha snickered, "Alright, Karina put your left hand on blue."

Karina carefully moved her hand as Natasha spoke, "You got good muscle definition and you seem flexible."

"Is that a...compliment?"

Natasha rolled her eyes, "Yes, it is actually. Did Barnes train you in anything?"

Katrina released an unladylike snort. "Train? My limbs practically fell off from his self-defense lessons and he was going easy on me while he looked disgustingly perfect."

Wanda began laughing underneath her causing her to lose her balance and ultimately throwing Katrina's own balance off making Karina fall on top of the petite brunette and on queue the men wandered into the room.

"Well what do we have here?" She heard Clint questioned loudly as he no doubt made a beeline to sit next to Natasha.

Karina only grunted before she squeaked in surprise as she found herself cloaked in red wispy strands levitating her in the air before she was plopped on the couch gently. "Wanda, warn a girl next time." She lightly chastised.