Chapter 1 - The Mission

Ricky's P.O.V.

I entered the FBI headquarters here in San Antonio. I had been there a few times before but only to visit mom who does paper work here or when my dad and brother's gets new missions. But this time it was different. I've had smaller missions myself but I've not been called to the headquarters like this. I remember finding the letter a few days ago, the letter that said that the head manager of FBI in San Antonio wanted to see me in his office.

"Hi my name is Ricky Garcia and I'm here to see the head manager Mr Willis" I said to the woman behind the desk in the entrence.

"I see, you're welcome to sit down and wait. I'll call someone down to get you" The woman said.

I nodded and walked over to a couch. Five minutes later another woman walked over to me and told me to come with her. I followed her to the elevators and we went up to the highest floor. She guided me through the long hallways and then we stopped infront of a door. She opened the door and inside there was Mr Willis behind his desk.

"Mr Willis, you have a young man here to see you" The woman said.

"Please come in and sit down" Mr Willis said.

I walked inside and the woman closed the door after me. I sat down in the chair on the opposite of the desk and looked at Mr Willis.

"Hello Ricky" He said and smiled.

"Hi Mr Willis" I said and smiled back.

"You're probably wondering why you're here. Well let me tell you, I think you've done amazing work on your previous missions and I sent a recommendation to the main headquarter in Washington DC. They where in need of an agent in your age to go on this really dangerous mission and after reading through all the recommended agents profiles they picked you young man" He said.

"Really? That's an honor. So what's the mission?" I said.

"Do you see this girl?" He said and put a picture on the desk.

I looked at the picture and nodded

"Her name is Lauren Taylor, she's 16 and she mysteriously disappeared last summer from her home town Louisville in Colorado. There's been no signs of her but after she disappeared there's been more people disappearing from different small towns without any signs and all of them are teenage girls between the age of 15-18. The headquarters in Washington DC thinks there's a connection between these disappearings and we want you to solve this mystery." He continued.

"Okay, so what do they want me to do?" I asked.

"You are going undercover as Kevin, the son of the Shepard family who lives in Louisville. They Shepard's works with the organisation as well and are happy to welcome you. Their own children have already moved out and you have been to boarding school which is why you haven't been home for years. It's really important that you don't tell anyone your real identity okay? I'll keep contact with you through phone, so whenever you get any leads or need advice just call me. This is a much bigger mission than anything you've done before, are you sure you're ready for this?" He said.

"I won't tell anyone who I am and yes I am ready, I won't let you down Mr Willis" I said.

"Good, you're being picked up tomorrow at 9 am by a car. It will take you to the airport and when you land in Denver, the Shephards will pick you up. Here's your plane ticket, don't loose it. Now go home and pack your bags. Tomorrow is a big day for you. Good luck son" He said and handed me a envelope.

"Okay, thank you." I said and took the envelope.

I had no idea what where waiting me. I where just honored that they had picked me for this and I would do anything to make Mr Willis proud. And I certainly didn't expect to meet a small town girl who'd change my entire life.

A/N

So this is a introduction to a new story that I'm going to write. I'm really excited about this idea and I haven't seen any Randry story like it here on Wattpad. I'm really proud of this idea so I hope you all will like it! I've really improved in my writing I think and also I've stepped up my cover game! This book cover might be my favourite one to be honest 😜 And before anyone asks I'm still going to continue with The Girl With The Red Lips so don't you worry 😉

Also, who noticed what I did with Ricky's undercover name? If you noticed then you're a true Ricky fan 💖