Chapter 17 - Travelling to NYC

Landry's P.O.V.

A week had now gone and yesterday was our last day in school before summer vacation. Today was finally the day me and Ricky would fly to New York. The Shepard's came and picked me up at 9 am and we drove for about half an hour to Denver international airport. After checking in our luggage we walked through the security and sat down at a Starbucks for some coffee and breakfast for me since I slept too long and didn't had time to eat before leaving home. At 11.15 am Mr and Mrs Shepard had to go to their gate to board their plane so we said goodbye to them before looking in some shops before we had to board our plane at 12.15 pm. Our plane then left at 12.30 pm and the flight took about 3 and a half hour which we spent watching movies. Since we flow in first class the seats where huge and so comfortable, you could even press the backrest down and get a foot rest. Flying regurlar economy class will not be as fun now that's for sure.

At 4 pm we landed at the JFK airport outside of New York. After getting our luggage we walked out to the arrivals hall where a man stood with a note saying "Mr & Mrs Garcia". I guess that's what FBI has booked our hotel under.

"That's us! Come on!" Ricky said and pulled me over to the man.

We said hello and he walked us to his uber car. We put our suitcases in the trunk and got into the backseat. The man climbed into the drivers seat and drove off. At 5.30 pm we arrived outside of a 5 star hotel. We took our suitcases and walked inside where Ricky checked us in and got the room key. We took the fancy elevator to almost the highest floor and then searched for our room. When we found it, Ricky unlocked the door with the key card and I walked inside to a huge suite.

"Woah" I said and looked around with big eyes.

When you walked inside you where met by a hallway and a big bathroom in marble to your right which also had a bubble bathtub. If you then walked inside there was a livingroom area with a couch and a coffee table and a big TV infront of some huge floor lenght windows which you could see the whole New York City from. There was also a small dining table and a mini kitchen area with a sink and a mini fridge/refrigerator. And furthest away from the door there was another room, the master bedroom, which had a huge king sized bed in it, some closets and another TV.

I walked over to the dining table where a welcoming card was and a box with chocolates. I picked up the card and read out loud.

"Welcome to The Plaza Hotel, Mr & Mrs Garcia. We hope you'll enjoy your stay here at New York's finest hotel. If you need anything just call room service and we'll be happy to help you /The Plaza Hotel" I smiled widely "Well Mrs Garcia will for sure enjoy this" I said and laughed.

Ricky laughed too and then we decided to stay in tonight. We changed into our pajamas/comfy clothes and took the night gowns which we found on the bed on. We then ordered some pizzas on room service and once the food had been delivered we sat down in the couch and ate it while watching TV. The whole evening we ended up chilling infront of the TV and just watching movies and then we even had a dance party. When the clock turned midnight we decided to go to bed.

"If you want I can sleep on the couch since there's only one bed" Ricky said as I climbed into the bed.

"Ricky, this bed is huge, There's enough space for both of us. Just come here Mr Garcia" I said and smirked.

"Okay as you wish Mrs Garcia" He said and chuckled as he also climbed into the bed next to me.

That night the both of us fell asleep happily in the big king sized bed, which by the way is the comfiest bed I've ever slept in.