Chapter 1

Lee ji Eun^

"Please welcome them with warm-hearted students" ,The principal said while the crowd began to clap their hand.

Nervous sweat starting to form on my forehead,I brushed my sweaty hand together as I tried to take a large volume of air.

"you may dismissed now"

The students then begin to get up from their seat and went to their respective classes.

Since today is my first time in the school,I have no clue where to go nor to talk with someone or anyone.

"Where is it?" I asked my self,struggling with the school map in my both hand.

The school bell then suddenly rang telling me that it was already the first period of the class ,"Great,now I'm late" I muttered under my breath,eyes still searching for my new class.

After an hour,I finally gave up and sat on one of the stair beside me,looking closely to the map while sighing,"First day isn't so easy.." I mumbled when suddenly I felt someone patted my right shoulder.

I brought my face up,revealing a girl smiling at me,"perhaps,are you one of those new students?" she asked.

I slightly nodded,I noticed a prefect nametag under her printed school uniform's name.

I returned her smile and help myself up,"you need my help?oh before that,yeah my name is Yoon Arin,just called me Arin"

"yeah,Arin-shi..here" I said,pointing to my class on the map.

My eyebrows curled when she suddenly let out a soft chuckle,"You're in the same class as me" she stated.

"Oh really?that's great!!" I reply,"so..where is it?"

"There,its just in front of you" she pointed to the class forward.

I facepalmed myself,feeling embarrassed.

"lets go" Arin said while leaning her hand around my shoulder.

"I take back what I said earlier,first day is not that bad though" I whispered to myself while getting inside the class.

I smiled awkwardly when the noisy from the class suddenly became silent as I stood there like a stone at the main entrance.

"Introduce yourself"Arin said before sit on her seat.

I quickly nodded,taking a large volume of air.

"Hello,my name is Lee Ji Eun,I just move here and I hope I can be friends with you" I said and bowed to the class.

"how old are you??"
"Where are you from??"
"do you have boyfriend?"
"woww,she's pretty!!"
"I think she's older than me"

The silent class then suddenly became hectic again before Arin get up and tried to shush them.

I make my way and sit at the empty seat beside Arin,"You guys are so friendly!"

"Well,we are" she reply before shifting her gaze at the back of the class.

"But not really,this school is not that good actually"

"we have playboy bad ass here" she continued while whispering.

I raised my right eyebrows,"what do you mean by that?" I asked, shifting my gaze at the back of the class too only to notice one empty table at the end of the window.

Arin grinned,"nothi-"

She was cut when suddenly loud scream and chanting can be heard echoing from the hallway.

Arin peeked her head outside the window,"speaking of the devil" she said,not paying attention whatever is happening outside.

I tried to peek my head as well only to see 6 guys surrounded by the bunch of girls,"who is that?",I asked in curious before Arin pulled my hand,forcing me to sit back.

"Don't mind them,this school is always like that in every morning,how I wish I can end my senior course quickly here" Arin sighed,making my mind even more confused right now.

----

Lee Ji Eun^

We walked along the hall and entered the cafeteria,after waiting for the line for about good 10 minutes,finally we sat at the empty table to munch down our foods.

"umm..may I ask you something?" I asked hesitantly.

Arin nodded before she let out a small chuckle"you just did"

I smiled,"well as a new student,is there anything that you can tell me?like about this school or so on?"

She stopped eating for a while and ordered me to come forward to her.

"First thing first,I tell you.. you have to be careful with this 7 guys which is Bangtan Soyeondan or their popular name BTS especially with Jeon Jungkook" she whispered.

"Jeon Jungko-" Arin quickly covered my mouth,her eyes whispered to lower my voice.

"Jeon Jungkook?"I asked,whispering.

she nodded as a reply.

I was about to ask her questions but the break bell then rang,cutting my sentence right away.The students in the cafeteria then got up from their seat and went back to their respective classes.

As we went out from the cafeteria,suddenly a loud scream can be heard in front of the cafeteria.again.

I looked at Arin,her face itself telling me that she was totally used to it.

The scream became more louder as we continued our walk into the classroom.

Feeling so curious I secretly went to the opposite direction from my classroom, leaving Arin who seems like does not even notice it.

While walking backwards,I was busy looking at Arin's back,afraid if she notice my absence beside her,the scream is getting louder and louder in my ear as well as my curiousity.

A smile crept on my face when I saw Arin entered the classroom,by that I turned my body to my back only to bump with the bunch of girls who were now screaming on top for their lungs.

I struggled to get out of my way from the crowd,feeling regret to get involved in it in the first place.

I tried to escape and squeeze my body among them when suddenly I felt someone stepped on my feet,making me fall forward to one of a broad,hard chest.

My hand were automatically landed on either side of someone's shoulder.

I shut my eyes tightly when I felt the gravity pushing my body down,a loud bang can be heard as I fall on top of someone.

My eyes widened in shock after meeting a pair of eyes and without I even notice,I already felt a thin soft lips landed on mine.

----

[thanks for reading]

vote&comment