Chapter 12

narrator^

"students,get ready!!" shouted mrs kim.

you took a quick peek to the audience,feeling so nervous.

you uncomfortably sit on the chair,tapping your fingers on the table while biting your lips.

its the day,the day for the theatre,being the first role really give you in a lot of pressure.

"nervous?"

you then looked up,when you saw someone handing you a water bottle ,you manage to let a soft chuckle.

"you dress up well, jeon jungkook" you praise,scanning him from head to toe.

he brought his hand behind his neck,"you look more prettier" jungkook answered.

he quickly cleared his throat,"I m-mean..the dress"

"t-thanks"

he looked everywhere else but you.

"umm..I..got to go now" you said before getting up from your seat only to stop when you felt someone pulled your hand.

"good luck" he wished.

you let out a smiled,"thanks again"

------

as time passes the theatre finally come to the end and it such a good thing that it went smoothly.

"congrats sunbaenim!!"the girls said while giving you flowers.

you smiled,"thank you girls,you guys did well too!"

you took a quick peek to the audience who are now getting up from their seat one by one as time passed.

"Hey,congrats!!" Arin then showed up.

your lips formed into a smile,"Arrinnn!!thanksss"you said after giving her a hug.

Arin put the flowers on the table,"daebak.."

you looked at her in returned,my eyes still searching for someone.

"there's so many presents here!" Arin shouted,"as you can see" you said,you let a sigh after looking at the bunch of things that placed on the table.

But none of them can attract your attention.Sitting on the chair,you let another sigh,"jeon jungkook...aren't you going to congrats me?" you asked your self.

"ji eun-ah,can I have this?" Arin happily asked,showing you a lipsticks in her hand.

you showed her your smiled,nodded,"you can take it all" you replied.

noticing your gloomy face,Arin walked towards you,"perhaps,are you waiting for someone?" she asked,worried.

you looked at your watch which telling you it was already past 11pm,the theatre just come to the end in one hour and a half ago.

"there's no way he's going to come" you mumble,staring to the floor.

"he?who?" Arin asked.

"sorry,am I late??" upon hearing a guy voice interrupted us,a smile suddenly formed on your lip.You quickly lifted your face hoping to see the face you have been waiting for.

Arin nudged you,telling you she will wait outside for a while, giving you guys some privacy in the waiting room.

but your smile suddenly vanished and it was replaced by the fake one,you pursed your lips into a line,trying not to show your disappointment,"no you're not late, park jimin"

he smiled"good to hear that..oh here" he said,handing you another flowers.

you are about to take it from him before he brought it and place it behind his back,"well I guess you already have many of them there" he stated,looking at the table.

"Oh yeah..theres nothing much,at least I get one from you too"

he shake his head,"no,I should give you something else from what you have there"

"and what is that 'something else'?" you asked.

"since I have nothing right now, I can only give this for you" he said before pulling you into his hug.

it takes you for a while to notice it,"congrats on your theatre" he said.

you was shocked by his sudden move,neither both of your hand have an intention to hug him back,so you just pat his back,"Thanks..even though I just know you like yesterday?" you asked as you let a soft chuckle
before you quickly pulled away from his hug.

he scratched his back head,smiling from ear to ear,"we can get to know each other more" he answered,"can we be friends?"

"of course,why not?" you replied.

the both of you talked and laughed for the rest of the minutes but at the same time you are still hoping for jungkook to come and greet you,just to see his face is already enough for you,even though you know it was impossible.

but without you realize,there's someone who are watching the both of you.

"so,I was..late" he said,panting so hard behind the door.

with cake placed on both of his hand,jungkook slowly make his way out after seeing the both of you in the waiting room,laughing happily together,not to mention that he even saw the both of you hugging.

jungkook slowly make his way to the rooftop,sitting on the last bench before he stared at the wording that designed by the cream on the cake while ago.

(congrats,Lee ji eun♡)

he let a soft chuckled,"what am I even doing?after I run all the way here just to buy a cake for you,and what did I get?"

"I get to see you hugging with someone,someone that I know very well" jungkook mumbled.