Chapter 5

sitting awkwardly on his comfy bed,there I am,being forced by jeon jungkook.

"no,I'm not going to do it"I refused as I crossed my arms across my chest.

"you have to do it" jungkook insisted,sitting across me.

"it's your homework,YOU have to do it" I replied as I emphasised the word.

he sighed loudly,"I'm giving you another chance or else you're going to regret it later"

"i'm not going to do it,full sto--

"-What?what are you-y-yah!!don't you dare.." I stopped,my eyes widened when I noticed he moved his head closer towards me,reducing the gap between us inch by inch.

I begin to feel uncomfortable,its already past 10pm and now I am in someone else house, someone else room,more worst it only the both of us in the house well something might happen right?who knows.

"y-yah"

"What?are you afraid?" jungkook whispered softly.

my eyes were locked with his strong gaze,my body tend to move back,inching away from him as he move his body closer to me.

"it's only the both of us here,since we already kissed before,why don't we just upgrade to the next level?" he whispered again.

I flinched when I felt my back hit the mattress,"j-jeon jungkook.. but we're..we're still young to do i-it.."

I almost choked on my saliva as I can feel his forehead resting against mine,this coconut head,but I just closed my eyes in returned.

I knitted my eyebrows when I suddenly heard a chuckle from him.

I immediately opened my eyes only to groan in pain when I received a sudden flick from jungkook"OUUCH"

"Tsk,you must be imagining something weird right?",he asked,moving away from me before he laughed sarcastically,"stupid.."

"Yah!do you think its funny?tsk how funny!"

"pa.bo."he said again before making his way out from his bedroom,I was about to chase after him when suddenly he stopped,making me bumped into his back,

"aish,can yo--eh?blackout?" I asked myself when I saw nothing but all darkness around me.

I took out my phone and flashed the light through the stairs.

"Yah!!where are you going??" jungkook asked.

"candles"I answered shortly,making my way downstairs.

I make my way to his kitchen,trying to find some candles.

"Where do you put candles?" I asked.

"i-its in the cabinet" he answered,wait is he stuttering?

I flinched a bit when I felt someone pulled my hand and intertwined it.

"just do what you have to do,I'm just going to stay here"jungkook said.

down inside,I can felt my heartbeat beating faster than usual,my face probably red as a tomato right now but since it was dark,I hope he didn't notice it.

I tried to keep calm,still searching for the candles with my other hand.

after I found the candles,we walked to the living room,I placed the candle on the middle of the table.

with the help of the candle,I tried to steal a quick glance to jungkook but regret it later when we always accidentally make an eye contact.

the silent atmosphere was not helping at all,only the tick-tock sound can be heard from the clock.

its already past 11pm,and I am still in my school uniform.

I yawned,suddenly breaking the silent,"can I go home now?" I asked,he still intertwined his fingers with mine.

he cleared his throat,"err..can you wait for a little bit more?" he asked.

"at least until the lights are back"

I nodded as a reply,playing with my phone.

minutes past and my eyes getting more heavier,I let another yawn,"I'm sleepy..can I go home now?" I asked with my sleepy voice.

he sighed,"..come here"

Jungkook pulled my hand and brought me to sit next to him.

as time passed,finally I drifted to dreamland silently on his shoulder.

--------

narrator^

"stop beating will you?" jungkook scolded himself,he's confused,did his heart beating because of the girl sleeping next to him or because of the black out.

with the little help of the light from the candle,jungkook took the time to stare at her features who were now sleeping silently on his shoulder.

without he realize,a smile crept on his face,"you're..you're cute" jungkook whispered.

his hand trailed down to her face,he put her stranded hair behind her ear,looking closely to her face.

he admitted that his heart can't stop beating when he looked at her face at this close.

he was interrupted when the lights suddenly flashed throughout his house,he blew the candle away before he plan to wake her up.

jungkook sighed,he just felt bad to wake her up when he knew that the girl in front of him was so tired and sleepy.

jungkook slowly move his shoulder before he lifted her gently in bridal style,making his way upstair.

-------

vote&comment :)