Chapter 17 (part 1)

leggo!

------

narrator^

"TING!wrong!!" you said,reaching your hand to take the plastic ruler.

"it's only a small mistake.." Jimin pouted.

you shake your head,"give me your hand"

he slowly lend his hand,closing his eyes tightly.

you hold your laughter inside,his priceless face itself  just awesome.

you lightly hit his hand with the plastic ruler before he groaned in pain.

"I'm not even hitting you hardly" you said,confused.

"it's hurt!!" he whined back.

"pfftt..hurry and rewrite it back will you?"

"I choose the wrong person,I've got a really 'strict' teacher here" jimin said sarcastically.

"What did you say?"you asked,pretending to not hear it.

"no-nothing,I'm doing it..i'm doing it..i'm almost finish...don't hit me"he said quickly after seeing you taking the plastic ruler.

after a while he showed you the answered,"you don't want to change your mind?" you asked.

he remained silent before he nodded his head slowly.

"TING!!wrongg!!" you said again,laughing while reaching your hand to hold his hand.

"lets not do it..." jimin cut,he sighed,"just flicked on my forehead"

"sure" evil smile crept on your face.

he put hit bangs aside,allowing you to flick his forehead.

jimin shut his eyes tightly,ready to receive the pain.

you then lightly flicked his forehead,only to hear another groan from Jimin.

"here..you got it wrong here"you pointed his mistake before you let a chuckle.

"do it again"

Jimin hold his arm across his chest,"I'm not going to do it"

you widened your eyes,playing a role as a strict teacher,"you want another flick??"

he shake his head,"I'm not going to do it..it's hurtt"he whined,showing you his red forehead and palm.

"okay what if...this time,when you get the correct answer,I'll give you some present?" you asked.

his face lit up,"what present?"

while making a proud face,"do it first..then I'll tell you later "you said.

he quickly took his pen and take his leisure time to rewrite the essay.

"FININSHH" Jimin shouted,he showed you his paper.

your eyebrows curled,"are you sure?" you asked

he nodded repeatedly,ready with your plastic ruler,you slowly read his essay.

to your surprise he got it all correct,smile crept on your face before you shake your head playfully,"TING!still wrong..so sorry no present for you"you lied.

"I did it all correct though" he mumbled,looking at his paper one more time.

"I'm joking.."

"that's so funny" Jimin replied sarcastically before you laughed at him.

"your face was just so funny...and cute.." you said between your laugh.

you stopped from laughing  when you felt Jimin's hand wrapped around your wrist,"can you stop laughing?" he asked before he shut his eyes,"its annoying"

Jimin said,he hold his chest,trying to calming his heart down.

his heartbeat beating faster when he heard your laugh,when he see your smile,when he see you laugh..jimin found it annoyed him that he can't control his feeling towards you.

you pursed your lips,"okay..I won't laugh...."

"Ah..where's my present?you said you're going to give it to me right?"jimin asked again.

you give him your grinned,"I'm going to give you when the exam's result out.."

"it's a long way to go.."he groaned back.

you clicked your tongue"want it or no?" you asked him again.

"okay okay..."he said before getting up from his seat.

"I should be going home now..thanks for teaching me"

"and for the flicked and the plastic ruler" he said sarcastically,showing you his eye smile.

you let a chuckled ,"come again if you want another flicked okay?"

"No thanks"he said before the both of you burst out,laughing.

you looked at him, smiling..somehow you felt really happy in that moment,you forgot all of your pain.

"jieun..." Jimin called you softly.

"y-yes?"

"ummm..about my confession,its okay if you're still thinking about it..I'll wait for you"

"even if your answer is not me..I'm okay" he continued again.

there is,the awkward silent passes the both of you,"I don't know..."

Jimin pursed his lips,nodding on his own before he burst into a fake laugh,"you don't have to feel pressure..I'm always here for you..hehe"

he tried to be comfortable but failed when he looked at you with no response,Jimin ruffled his hair,sighing frustratedly.

"aishhh..I shouldn't brought about it earlier" he mumbled.

"just forget what I said earlier ..I'll get going now"he said again before making his way outside the gate,waving at you.

you waved him back before sighing,you went back inside the house,you looked at the clock,it showed you it was still early..8pm.

you were about to go upstair when suddenly your phone vibrate on the dining table.

"hello?mom?"you asked.

"you can't going home tonight??why??"you whined.

you sighed,"okay..see you tomorrow then...bye"

you hold your stomach,you felt your stomach growling inside,asking for food

With that you make your way upstair to get change.

"I guessed I have to eat ramyeon again today"

——