Chapter 14

Lee jieun ^

"get away jeon jungkook",I said,struggle on my way to get up from the ground.

"what if I can't?" he asked while lending me his hand.

"then I will go"

refusing his hand,I slowly make my way out.

"wait" jungkook called making me stopped on my track,taking a large volume of air,I closed my eyes tightly and was about to turn around to face him before he stopped me one more time.

"don't look..just..just stay like that" jungkook said.

"s-saenggil chuka hamnida...saenggil chuka hamnida...saranghanun,Lee ji eun,saenggil chuka hamnida~"

I remained on my spot,I can't think of anything,my mind just couldn't work on that time.

I slowly brought my hand and look to my watch,it state the date,the date of my birthday!!

I shut my eyes tightly,"how can I forgot my own birthday?" ,I asked,knocking my head lightly.

with that I turned around and face him,staring to the ground.

"saenggil chukae,Lee ji eun" jungkook greeted,grinning.

A sudden smile then plastered on my face,"h-how do you know today is my birthday?"

well probably because of me-myself can't even remember my own birthday,maybe because my mind was busy thinking about jungkook all day.

"from your mom?" he answered,smiling.

"my..mom?" I asked cluelessly before I looked down to the skate,my eyes widened,"SO YOU--

"Yes it was me,I told your mom to tell you it was a present from the neighbour" jungkook explained,somehow embarrassed by his own action.

"Gosh mom,you can even act right now huh"

the ice skating then filled with awkward silent as the both of us don't know what else to talk about.

"ummm..wanna have a game?"I asked,breaking the silent.

he moved his gaze to my eyes,both of us were now making an eye contact before he quickly broke it.

"I don't bring my skate" he stated shortly.

I looked down and saw he was only wearing his red sneaker,I sighed.

"should I teach you how to play instead?" he asked,getting closer to me.

I slightly nodded,waiting for him to reach my hand,but instead he went to my back,wrapping his hand around my waist as if he was backhugging me.

I flustered and flinched by his action,my heartbeat increased and I swear I can have a heart attack at this rate.

slowly jungkook move my skate forward,he placed his chin on my right shoulder,focusing on his own to teach me while I just took the chance to glance to his face.

"Like this..becareful,don't fall okay?" he said,still focusing on my steps.

after hearing nothing from me,he asked again softly,"do you hear me?"

"u-uhh,yes yes..later" I suddenly said,snapping from my own thought.

his hand are still wrapped around my waist,he let a giggles,"what later?I don't even told you to do something" he said.

feeling so embarrassed,I looked away to the ground,I swear my face can burn any time soon.

"when you need to make a U-turn,your right leg must be here.."he explained.

I can't focus on his words as I was just drawn deep in love with his face,"can you do it?"jungkook turned his head to my face,smiling,his chin are still on my shoulder as well.

jungkook's smile then suddenly disappeared when he suddenly make an eye contact,my face was just inches away from him.

as if the world and the clock stopped,he just froze on the spot and remain in that position,neither both of us wants to make the first move.

his eyes never leave mine,jungkook stare deeply into my eyes,hesitately for a while before he finally trailed down to look down to my lips.

I just stood there,depending on my fate what will happen next.

jungkook tilted his head,his eyes whispered to me as if he was asking a permission from me first before he do it.

without answering to his question,I cut him by pressing my lips against him.

I turned my body to face him before I put my palm on both of his shoulder,jungkook replied by bringing his hand and wrapped it around my waist.

I can feel my heart flutter inside every time I felt his soft lips move against my lips.

jungkook broke the kiss just to take his breath before he slowly leaning in again, embedded my lips with his.

"I see what you see...I feel what you feel.." jungkook said after he broke the kiss,he was breathless.

I pressed my own lips,I swear I looked like a tomato right now.

he softly lifted my chin with his index finger,so my eye reached his eye level.

"I guess you already forgive me right?" he asked.

I nodded,my mind just couldn't believe what just happened while ago,in fact i'm the one who kissed him first.

"its getting late..I'll walk you home"he said,actually he too,was shy to look straight to my eyes.

We walked side by side without even uttering one words,both of us were just too shy about it.

"thanks for today,and thanks for the birthday song" I said,finally eye to eye with him.

"sure"he said.

"ummm..I'll..I'll get going now,see you tomorrow" I said and about to open the lock of the gate before jungkook pulled my hand to face him back.

"w-what again?"I asked, flustered.

he then suddenly took a quick peck on my lips.

"good night"

with that two words,he left me dumbfounded.I touched the part of my lips where his lips touch.

without the both of us even notice it,and there was jimin,hiding behind the trees,his eyes covered with tears.

he saw it..he clearly saw it..

he stared to the necklace in his right hand,actually a present for jieun.

feeling heartbroken he threw the necklace away before slowly making his way back.

——-