Chapter 10

jeon jungkook^

"cheers!!" BTS shouted happily,the silent cafe then change into the noisy one,accompany with one of their loud laughter.

"Jimin-ah,its really great to see you here again!" jin said,patting jimin's back.

"that's right hyung,why don't you tell us earlier though?that you just arrived here since yesterday" jungkook asked,drinking the juices.

"as a surprise?well I haven't seen you guys for about 3 months" jimin replied,showing them his famous eye smile.

"how's your dance?getting better?" yoongi then asked while munching his food.

"it's great" he replied along with his laughter,"stop asking me questions,I want to know about you guys too,mind to share something?" jimin asked.

"ayyy,I don't have any but I'm sure jungkook will have one" hoseok said,playfully sliding his hand around jungkook's shoulder.

jungkook sent him his glare,ordering him to shut his mouth.

jimin's eyebrows furrowed as he leaned forward,"what?"

"its nothing hyung!" he denied quickly.

"just look at your face,I know you're hiding something from me but its okay,I'll find it out later" jimin said while eyeing him playfully.

"ah hyung,when are you going to back to the school again?"jungkook asked,changing the subject.

"I miss hearing the students screaming for my name again so tomorrow?" he replied, showing them his proud face for also being one of the famous student in the school.

------

lee ji eun^

"Yah..don't move" Arin ordered,gently holding my chin.

"do I even have to do this?"I asked

"don't talk!how can I applied your lipstick?",Arin scolded again,I let out a sigh,looking at the students who are now busy preparing for the theatre practice.

"anddddd...yeap!I'm donee" Arin shouted excitedly.

she folded her arms,proud smile plastered on her face,"you look pretty!!just like your character"

I was about to say something to her before Mrs Kim interrupted us.

"jieun?are you ready?the practice is about to start" Mrs Kim then popped behind one of the props.

I nodded right away,I followed Mrs Kim behind,having a struggle to lift my heavy dress around.

"set 1,readyy??set 2??" Mrs Kim shouted.

at that time,my eyes suddenly darted to someone who are now looking at me ,without even a blink,I waved my hand excitedly,"Hii!!" I mouthed to him only to receive a no response from jungkook.

"What?did he just ignore me?" I asked myself,still waving my hand.

"is he ignoring me?!"I furrowed my eyebrows,pouting.

---

narrator^

jungkook walked along the hall way,just remembering the scene in front of your gate yesterday make him smile from ear to ear.

his thought suddenly stopped when he saw you standing beside the platform,he gulped,looking at the beautiful features in front of him,though its a bit far,he still can felt his heart beating inside.

his eyes never leave yours,not even a blink,jungkook saw you smiling and waving at him but he just can't replied since he was completely into you.in his own world.

"jeon jungkook, stop staring" jungkook was cut when suddenly a voice approaching him.

"is she that pretty or my make-up skill was that great?",Arin asked,elbowing jungkook who are now red as a tomato.

"she..s-she just look the same" he lied.

"ttsskkk,then why are stuttering?"Arin asked,letting a small chuckled,"you like jieun aren't you?"

jungkook was taken a back,"if I said ye--

"hey,kookie!!!what are you doing here?" jimin then suddenly popped out of nowhere and sliding his hand around jungkook's neck as a friendly sign.

Arin eyes widened,"p-park jimin?he's back?" she whispered to her self.

"oh hyung,I was just..watching our upcoming theatre" jungkook replied.

jimin nodded before shifting his gaze towards Arin,"perhaps,Arin-shi?" jimin guessed.

"nice to meet you again" jimin said,flashing his eye smile after receiving a nodded from Arin.

jimin then changed his gaze towards jungkook who are now still locking his gaze towards you.

at the time jimin first saw you,he suddenly felt his heart beating inside,he never felt like this before,he felt different.really different.

he cleared his throat,collecting all of his courage,he bravely asked"w-who's that girl?"

jungkook then shifted his gaze towards jimin,noticing he was looking at you..jungkook suddenly felt uncomfortable,his mind keep telling him that something is not right.

"she's cute" jimin suddenly said.

------
(vote&comment)