Chapter 20 [end]

narrator^

-break time-

"JI EUNNNNN!!! IM SO DEAD OHMYGOSSHHH WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!!??" arin said,shaking your shoulder.

puzzled,"w-whhaatt??what?whaaat?"

"I'm dead" she replied,dragging you all the way to the canteen.

arin knocked her head repeatedly,"aishhh,stupid stupid"

you let a chuckled ,"what?why?what happene-

"IBUMPEDWITGPARKJIM-"

"jiminiiee!!! look who's here??" hoseok shouted,cuting arin's sentence.

you can see jimin quickly nudged him,forcing him to shut his mouth.

your eyebrows curled when you notice a light pink plastered on her cheeks.

flashback

parkjimin^

"taehyung-ah..jungkook...did you see him?" Jimin asked.

"last time I checked he was on the rooftop" taehyung replied.

Jimin nodded before making his way upstair,he felt bad that the fact he just punched his best friend's face.

just then,he suddenly felt someone's hand around his shoulder,he looked up only to see hoseok beside him.

"hyung,I'm sorry..I gotta go now!" jimin said hurriedly.

"jiminiee--"hoseok was just about to call jimin that theres a girl behind him.

"OUUCCCHHH" The girl shouted,laying on the ground before her eyes widened in shock,freaking park jimin was just in front of her,laying on top of her.

"A-arin-shi" jimin said.

small gasp escaped from hoseok's lips as he was the only witness there.

they remain at the spot,froze as their face was just inched away,before Jimin got up from her,"shit shit shit" he muttered.

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry" jimin said,lending his hand.

Arin quickly got up from the ground,dusting her skirt.

"it's okay" she said quickly,looking down ,embarrassed.

Jimin locked his gaze to arin's back,without he realize,a small smile plastered on his face but were interrupted when hoseok suddenly clapped his hand in front of his face.

"dae..bak"

"What??" jimin asked,blushing.

"its a good thing that she didn't steal your first kiss" hoseok continue,laughing hiss ass off.

end of flashback

jeon jungkook^

"ouch" he whined when he accidentally touched his bruise.

walking along the corridor,he was trying to cover his bruise with his hand before he saw jimin was standing in from of him,with his serious face.

"hyung"jungkook called.

Jimin then playfully acted to smack his head down before he broke into evil laugh when he notice jungkook immediately shut his eyes.