Prologue

The Family Walter is the richest family in the world, they got everything..

Big chains of mall, hotels, casinos, jewelry shops, restaurants, banks, condos, factories, farms, houses, fast food chains, cafes, bookstores, clothing lines, department stores, supermarkets. Anything you know, you name it.

They got it all.

They're called 'The Perfect Family'

They're composed of 4 members:

Zane Tyrone Walter, the cold CEO of Walter Corporation but he's a softie when it comes to his family.

Samantha Nichole Davis-Walter, the sweet, smart, beautiful, and the caring wife of Zane, she is the CEO of the Davis Corporation.

Valerie Rianne Walter, she got her mom's personality but mostly she got the looks from his dad. The Queen of Charmers, she can lure everyone with her smile, attitude and beauty.

And lastly!

Yianna Astrid Walter, the sweet, beautiful, and kind-hearted girl. She is the little sister of Valerie. If Valerie is The Queen of Charmers, she is the Queen of Solicitous.

But one day, a tradegy strikes and it will affect her family.

And she discovered something that even her stated that it can't be possible.

But as time passes by, she will learn things that can help her through her journey.

She will discover the true beauty of friendship and!

She will be the one to decide for all.

This is the story of:

The Lost Princess of the Magicia Delos Famiglia

=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=

(Pwede nyo pong i-imagine sina Valerie, Samantha, and Zane na kahit ano! Blue eyes, Violet eyes, green eyes, kahit ano! Feel ko na rin yan eh pero sa mga main characters, well.. Sorry!)

Shout out kina ShieMadszxc, noreen_si29, yesha_grier07, mykamazing,AndreaNicoleGrande05,  at aymbeb03. Yep, in-edit ko po ang Prologue. Feel ko mag-English kahit mali grammar haha. This is where I release my craziness in life.

Hope you enjoy the story and let'z get it on!

~NyxJSz_104