Chapter 14

Ow em gee! 100+ Votes?! 2k+ reads?! I'm so damn happy! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Mwah mwah tsup tsup ^3^

2 ang UD ko for the double celebrationn!!

Bukas ang isa, kailangan kasi ng magandang istorya, oh ha, oh ha!

Here you go, fresh pa 'toh, bagong huli hehe.

Enjoy~

=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=
Eros' POV

Hey--

(A: I was doing just fine before I met you, drink too much, and that's an issue but I'm okay)

Psh, pangit ng boses mo Author!

(A: Psh, bakla ka lang eh)

Tss, back to the topic.

I'm Eros Feroine Lazarius and I'm 29.

(A: Isa ka lang :p)

I was talking about my age. Can you use your common sense?

(A: Wow! Nosebleed!)

Dewow -.-

(A: Wow! Tagalog!)

So I was saying..

I'm the God of Love, but....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm still single ;-;

(A: Aww, sad lyfe :( )

Can you stop pestering me?! My life is still happy kahit na wala akong mahal!!

(A: Bisungit alert!! Weee woo, wee woo) [Bisungit- Bitter, Sungit]

Pshh..

(A: Ok, galit na ang God ng mga Bitter at Masusungit, buh-byeeee! No offense!)

Finally, peace ang quiet!

I'm Zei and Ivy's cousin, I was described as a sweet, handsome boy back then. But now, I'm a fearless, cold and a brave God, I still show some concern and sweetness to my little Zei.

She's the only family I had..

Our parents we're killed in a war by Recrousus and Giovanni, the Lord of the Underworld and his Queen, he was a selfish bastard.

He wanted to rule all the worlds and make everyone his slave. Giovanni was a good Queen, she was threatened by Recrousus, he said that he will kill her family and friends if she didn't follow him.

Giovanni still didn't follow Recrousus so he controlled her.

But Zei and I managed to kill Recrousus. We spared Giovanni's life because we know she's innocent.

Giovanni Mira Quint is our greatest Head Warrior in our kingdom. I was suprised by her excellent skills in fighting even though she's a former queen.

Right now, I'm helping the other warriors kill the monsters around our barrier. Giovanni, together with the remaining warriors, are in Fairy Agustune, helping the fairies and their queen.

I hope they're okay...

Yianna's POV

"Anak, ibabalik na kita sa iyong mundo. Ako'y nagalak na ika'y aking nakasama at nakausap" sabi sa akin ni Goddess Zeisia pagkatapos umalis ni God Eros. Based sa narinig ko kay Goddess Zeisia.

"Sige po, sigurado po akong hinahanap na ako doon" sabi ko.

"Mag-iingat ka, anak" sabi sa akin ni Goddess Zeisia tapos hinug ako at hinalikan ang noo ko.