Chapter 24

Merong konting problema kaya natagalan eto.

Ang bilis ng panahon, malapit na ring mag-over yung one week no classes.

Enjoy!~
=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=
Author's POV

"You'll do fine..." sabi ng isang tinig kay Yianna.

Nagulat si Yianna pero tinatagan nya ang kanyang sarili.

"And now for the last 3 students, will they die or not? The third to the last, the Prince of The Royal Protector Kingdom, Kurt Trevor Xeroine!" sabi ng MC.

There are many cheers for him, including Ysabell's.

"GO PRINCE KURT!"

"YOU CAN DO IT!"

"I LOVE YOU PRINCE KURT!!"

"BE STRONG!!"

"I LOVE YOU TREVOR! KAPAG NATAPOS MO, MAY KISS KA MAMAYA!" sigaw ni Ysabell.

Kurt smirked and winked at Ysabell. He also blowed a kiss towards her.

"I WILL! GET READY BABE!" sabi ni Kurt.

Namula naman si Ysabell.

Pumasok na si Kurt sa barrier and the illusion brought him to Castilio de Narkissos a.k.a The Castle of Narcissus.

You can see a very beautiful castle made of marble, gem stones, gold and many more. There is the pond where Narcissus turned into a narcissus flower.

The narcissus flower is a yellow flower that blooms in the spring and that has a center that is shaped like a long tube a.k.a Daffodil.

Nakarinig si Kurt ng ingay kaya nag-ready na sya into his fighting stance.

He formed his Holy Bow and also his Light Arrows.

He saw a flock of Prefious so he made a Charged Light Arrow.

Prefious is a bird-snake like creature that swallows a whole person or animal.

He aimed it at the center of the flock and released it.

The arrow traveled fast and exploded, 400 XP appeared.

"Woah!"

A baracuda with cheetah legs from the pond attacked him.

In this world, everything is possible.

He immediately formed a shield and his Angel Sword at pinotrektahan ang sarili nya.

He pushed the baracuda away at umatras.

The baracuda attacked and it stretched its long mouth to bite Kurt but he sliced the baracuda's mouth and black blood spilled.

Hinarangan ni Kurt yung sarili nya mula sa black blood kasi it's a poisonous substance that can affect your nervous and respiratory system.

Nag-regenerate naman yung mouth ng baracuda and umatras iyon.

Hm, regeneration huh.

Nag-charge yung baracuda kay Kurt pero pinush ni Kurt yung shield nya forward kaya tumilapon yung baracuda sa puno.

Kurt formed another bow pero mas malakas at malaki ito, the Moon Night Bow. It is made up of crystals na black and white, ang kalahati naman ng bow ay gawa sa Nexo Feather na kulay white-gold in color. There are special gems at the both end of the bow. It is called 'Heaven's Gift', it is turquoise in color.

He aimed the arrow at the baracuda's head and released it.

Saktong-sakto lang dahil nasa harapan na ni Kurt yung baracuda nung ni-release nya yung arrow.