Hi, I'm Blake Hood

Hi, I'm Blake Hood. Yes Hood, son of the famous Calum Hood. I'm gonna be honest ... I don't know why my dad is famous. I know he was in a band with my 3 uncles, but I have no idea what he did in the band and never heard a song of them. My dad never wanted me to listen to them. My 2 best friends are Alex Clifford and Emery Irwin. They are awesome. Their dads were in the band too. Alex and Emery also never heard a song of them. My other uncle, Luke, lives in America, while we all live in Sydney. The band broke up because of it. I don't really know him. I live with my dad, my mom is in heaven. She got hit by a drunk driver when I was 5. Alex's mom left them when he was just a baby and Emery's mom cheated on uncle Ash when Emery was 15. So they left. I love music and footbal/soccer. People say I look like my dad. Emery, Alex and I are in a band. Emery plays bass, I play guitar and Alex drums. We still look for a singer, we can't sing very well. Emery loves art and designed our band logo. Our bands name is horrible black sound. We didn't really think about the band name. We just said random words and horrible black sound came out of it. Alex is great in  skateboarding. He takes his skateboard everywhere. Emery designed his skateboard too. The guys and I are a younger version of our dads. We dress the same and like the same stuff. I'm 17, Emery is 17 and Alex is 18. I think that's everything you need to know about us. Oh! One other thing. My birthday is tomorrow. And I hate my birthday.