Epilogue

8 years later.

Blake = 25, Emery = 25, Alex = 26, Jessica = 24,

Jessica's p.o.v.

"Mommy" I heard my 3 years old son, Jason, scream. He came running to me and I picked him up. "Hey kiddo, how was the zoo?" I asked him. "It was so cool. Daddy and I have seen the lions." he smiled. "and he bought me this" he said, holding up a teddybear. I smiled at him. Blake came up to me and kissed my cheek. When we told our dads we were together, they were pretty cool with it. They probably already knew it. "Hey beautiful, ready for tonight?" he asked. Blake, Emery, Alex and I were on tour with our band horrible black sound. When our dads went on a tour again, we were their supporting act. I smiled at him and pecked his lips. "Can I watch you guys again?" Jason asked. "yes kiddo" Blake said. He cheered and I put him down. He ran to Alex and Emery. They told our dads they were together and again, they already knew it. We can't keep secrets that well. Alex picked him up and put him on his shoulders. Blake took my hand. "So are you ready to do this?" he asked. "performing? Of course I am. I'm kinda used to it." I laughed. "Not that silly. The wedding?" "Oh" I looked down at my hand, Blake was rubbing the beautiful ring I got on my finger. He gave it to me the day before we went on tour. "Of course I am, I'm marrying you." I laughed, kissing his lips.

" I laughed, kissing his lips