The day

Blakes p.o.v

Today. Today is the day that I ask Jessica to prom. It's the day of prom, I told myself that I would ask her now, for if someone else asked her in the week, but I think no one did. Prom is tonight and we're at school. She's been ignoring everyone since this morning. "Hey dude" I heard behind me. I turned away from my locker and saw Emery standing there. "Hey man." I smiled, turning back around. "So did you ask her already, or are you gonna wait till school is done?" he asked. I promised the guys I would ask her out and they know I never break a promise. "I don't know" I said. "You should do it now, she is standing alone by her locker." I look over and saw her standing there putting books into her locker. She was wearing black shorts, a blue shirt, black vans with patches on and a Big Hero 6 beanie. I nodded and start walking to her. "Hey Jessica." I smiled. She looked up, smiled and said a soft hey back. "So, are you going to prom with someone?" she looked up and said, "No, I'm just staying home I guess." I looked back at my locker and saw Emery, Kyle, Jayne and Alex looking at us. The guys mounthed that I should ask her. I nodded and looked back at her. She closed her locker and looked at me. "I should go." she said looking down and walking to her next class. "Wait!" I said. She stopped and turned back around. "I want to ask you something." She looked at me and nodded. I took a deep sigh and looked into her eyes. She has beautiful blue eyes. "Would you like to go to prom with me?" I asked unsure. "You mean as friends or?" she asked, stopping her sentence. "No as in a date, if you don't want that we could go as friends." I said looking down. I heard a soft laugh and looked up. She crushed me into a hug and I smiled. I hugged her back. "Yes, I would love to go with you to the prom." she smiled. The bell rang and we said our goodbyes. I walked with Kyle and Alex to our next class. "She said yes." I smiled.

– THAT EVENING / PROM NIGHT –

I put an old suit on from my dad that looked nex, 'cause he wore it like 2 times. "Thanks dad" I said when he was done tying my tie. "No problem." he said. "Okay, I know your like family to me and that stuff, but if you hurt her, I hurt you, Okay?" uncle Luke said to me. I hear my dad laugh from the kitchen. "Calm down dad" we heard from the stairs. We looked over and Jessica was standing there in a beautiful white dress and white heels. "Wow" I said, not knowing what else to say. She blushed and uncle Luke said: "you look beautiful." "Thanks dad." "But for real if you hurt her, I hurt you." he said looking back at me. I nodded, still staring at Jessica. "Okay you can go now." My dad laughing. We smiled and I took Jessica's hand and lead her to my dads car. I don't have one yet.  "You look stunning" I tell her. I see her blushing and she said: "Thanks, you look stunning yourself" I smiled and we went to the prom. After a 15 minute drive and singing our hearts out to every song on the radio we were at school. "Never thought I was going to be here on a Friday evening."  I said. Jessica laughed and we start walking in the school. "There" she said, pointing to Jayne, Kyle, Emery and Alex. We walked up to our friends and said hey. "So who are you guys with?" I asked Emery and Alex. "No one, we're here as friends and as support as Jessica is going to dump you." Alex joked. They laughed and I rolled my eyes. We had fun for the whole night, Jayne, Kyle, Jessica and I mostly danced together while Alex and Emery were eating from the catering. A slow song came on and Jessica pulled me to the dance floor. She put her hands around my neck and I put mine on her waist. I looked deep in her eyes, they were so beautiful. She smiled up at me and I smiled back. After what felt like forever but was 3 minutes the slow song stopped. I smiled at her and said: "I want to let you see something" I pulled her out of the gym and to the stairs. We took the stairs up to the roof. "Why did I never knew this?" she smiled looking up at me. "I don't think alot of people know this place." We looked over the view. "Jessica?" I asked, getting her attention. "Okay so I'm fucking nervous but I'm just going to say it. I like you Jessica, not just like a friend but more. When you started to date Tom I was so jealous, I think everyone knows I like you. Kyle, Emery, Alex, heck! Even Jayne knows it." I said looking down at her. She smiled. Is that a good sigh? "I like you too" she said, hugging me. She looked up at me. Her arms still around my waist. I put my hand on her neck and kissed her. She put her arm from my waist around my neck. I moved my hand around her shoulders and pulled her closer into me. I'm kissing the girl I like the most and she likes me too. This is the best day of my life.