Christmas party

Jessica's p.o.v.

– A WEEK LATER –

It was the last day of school before the winter break and it's now evening. The guys and I are standing next to each other. The Christmas party is tonight and we're the last band that is going to play. The bands and singers that already went on were really good and I'm a little nervous. I was wearing a red Ramones shirt, a black and white jeans and some white converse. Blake was wearing a black shirt, jeans and shoes. He wore a blue jeans jacket over his black shirt. Emery was wearing black jeans and shoes too. He wore a red tanktop. And Alex was wearing grey jeans, black shoes and a red and black long sleeve shirt. I guess Blake saw me nerves. "Hey? are you okay?" he asked me. I nodded. "you sure?" he asked. "Just nervous." "Don't be, you're going to do it perfect." he smiled. "Thanks" I smiled. He smiled back. Blake looks really cute when he smiles. Stop it Jessica, you have a boyfriend. "You guys ready?" one of our teachers asked us. We all nodded and smiled at him. "Good, you can go on stage" he said. We looked at each other and went on stage. "Hey guys!" I said into the mic. Alot of people screamed. Wow I can't believe this is happening. "So we're Horrible Black Sound and this is a cover of Told You So from Paramore" I said and smiled at the guys. For all I know. The best is over and the worst is yet to come. Is it enough? To keep on hoping when the rest have given up? And they go. I hate to say I told you so. But they love to say they told me so. I hate to say I told you so. They love to say they told me. Say they say they told me. Say they say they told me. Say they say they told me. You say, you say you told me. I know you like. When I admit that I was wrong and you were right. At least I try. To keep my cool when I'm thrown into a fire. And they go. I hate to say I told you so. But they love to say they told me so. I hate to say I told you so. They love to say they told me. Say they say they told me. Say they say they told me. You say, you say you told me. Throw me into the fire. Throw me in, pull me out again. Throw me into the fire. Throw me in, pull me out again. Throw me into the fire. Throw me in, pull me out again. Throw me into the fire. Throw me in, pull me out again. Throw me into the fire. Throw me in, pull me out again. Throw me into the fire. Throw me in, pull me out again. Throw me into the fire. Throw me in, pull me out again. Throw me into the fire. Throw me in, pull me out again. Throw me into the fire. Throw me in, pull me out again. I hate to say I told you so. But they love to say they told me so. I hate to say I told you so. They love to say they told me. Say they say they told me. Say they say they told me. You say, you say you told me. I sang my heart out. The guys jumped around me while I was singing. They people were screaming. After our last song I looked around and then I saw it. There in the courner of the room stood Tom ... kissing another girl. I looked down at my feet and back up. I looked to the right and saw Kyle standing there. He mouthed 'I'm sorry' I nodded at him, saying it's okay. The guys and I bended and went of the stage. After an hour the party was over. I didn't talk to Tom anymore, he didn't come either and I didn't look for him. Kyle came and give me some looks saying he's sorry. The other guys didn't saw it and I didn't tell them yet. The party was over and we walked to our house. "Jessica!" I heard behind me. I looked around and Tom was running to us. "You guys can go, I will come after." I said to Emery, Kyle, Blake and Alex. They nodded and walked away. "Hey babe, you were awesome" he said, trying to kiss me. I backed up and slapped him in the face. "What the fuck, what was that for?" he asked, holding his cheek. "you really think I didn't saw you kissing that girl?" i asked, getting tears in my eyes. He looked at me. "Fuck off Tom." I said and walked away. "Whatever, I didn't care about you anyway." he said and went back to his car. I got tears in my eyes and ran to my home. I ran to my home and walked inside. Kyle, Emery and Alex went home. I walked into my room. When I closed my room, I broke down. Why does no one love me? Why does every boy need to cheat on me? Why are boys douchbacks? I didn't realize I was crying out loud. Our parents went to the studio. But I forgot Blake was home. "Jessica?" I heard outside my door. I just sobbed, to sad to say something. He knocked on my door, but I still didn't open the door. "Jessica, what happened?" he asked coming inside. I looked up and saw he was shirless. "Why does nobody love me?" I asked standing up. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Tom cheated on me." I said, breaking down again. He looked shocked. I started ranting on and walking back and forth. Blake was standing next to me. I was ranting and then Blake hugged me. I hugged back, needing someone to have right now. I held into him. I feel so save into his arms. We stood there for a couple of minutes that felt like hours.

 We stood there for a couple of minutes that felt like hours