STOP IT!

Jessicas p.o.v.

"Thanks" I blushed. "Can I ask you something?" I looked up. "Yeah, sure" I said. I only realise now that he has beautiful brown eyes. He laughed. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I smiled at him. "I wanted to do something special. But I want to say I have the most beautiful girlfriend to my friends tomorrow" He said. I smiled at his cuteness. "I will love to be your girlfriend." I said. He smiled at me and kissed me again. 

– THE NEXT MORNING –

Blakes p.o.v.

It's Wednesday. I looked on my clock and it's 6 am. I went downstairs and made some breakfast. Our parents are in the studio. I don't really mind. After what I saw yesterday, I don't really want to talk to anyone. After I came home, I went straightaway to bed. When I passed the living room, uncle Luke said to me they would be at the studio in the morning. When I was done with my breakfast, Jessica came walking in. She wore blue high waisted shorts, a white croptop and a blue,red and white flannel. She wore red sneakers. "Good morning, Blake" She smiled. She is happier than normal. I groaned a simply :"morning" and went upstairs, hoping that she thinks I'm to tired to talk to her. I just want to ignore as much people as possible today. I went to my wardrope and putted a black snapback, black jeans, black vans and a black an green hoodie. When I came downstairs, Jessica was smiling at her phone. "Ready?" I asked. She looked up and nodded with a smile. "yeah" We picked our backpacks and went to the bus stop. Emery and Alex were not here. They took a bus stop further. They normally will come to here to talk with me and Jessica, but when they're lazy they just go there. I shorter to their houses. That one time you needed them and there not here. Jessica asked me questions about what I did yesterday. I responded with short answers. "Are you okay? You're normally not like this." she said. I looked down at her and she was looking sad. "Had a hard day yesterday" I wasn't lying. She got a text message and looked on her phone. She started smiling again. We stayed silence till the bus came. Emery and Alex were already waiting on us in the bus. Jessica sat next to Alex and I next to Emery. Emery was wearing a black beanie, black jeans and white sneakers. He wore a black T-shirt and a jeans jacket. Alex was wearing black skinny jeans, black vans and a grey tanktop. Jessica was still typing on her phone. "Hey man, something wrong?" Emery asked. "Will tell later" I said. He nodded and start talking about yesterday. I didn't really listen, I just looked at jessica, she was on her phone the whole time. I wonder who she is talking too. I know it's Tom but I hope it's someone else. Alex was curious too and looked over at her phone. Jessica didn't see it. Emery stopped talking and looked at Alex. His eyes went wide. He looked over at us and whispered: It's Tom. I nodded at him, letting him know I already knew. We didn't talk anymore. When we came into school I heard Tom. "Jessica!" Jessica laughed and runned to him. The guys and I looked over and Jessica was leaning against the wall. "They're together?" Emery asked. I didn't answer. "Yeah" Alex said. We looked confused at him. How did he knew. Toms name in her phone is boyfriend with 2 heart behind it." He said. "They were sending hearts all the time." He said. "You knew this?" Emery asked me. "I saw them kissing yesterday in the library" I said. I looked over at Tom and Jessica. Tom was standing infront of Jessica. They were really close.  I feel the guys eyes on me. They started kissing. "I'm gonna go" I said. Walking to my class.

When I was in class, I cound't follow the lesson

When I was in class, I cound't follow the lesson. My heart was to broken to follow school right now. "Mr. Hood? Mr. Hood? Blake? BLAKE!" I looked up and saw my angry teacher. "What?" I asked. I heard some giggles and looked behind me. Jessica and Tom were sitting there holding hands. I forgot that they had this class with me. Can they stop already?! I looked back at my teacher. "Can you answer the question?" He asked. I looked at the board and answer the question. "Very good mr. Hood" He said. I smiled at him and then the bell went off. I picked my stuff and went to my next class. It's now lunch and I'm sitting with Alex and Emery. Jessica was with Tom. Kyla walked up to us. "You fucked up." He said, sitting next to me. "I know, shut up." I said. "You're coming to the skatepark after school?" Alex asked Kyle. "Yeah, sure" He said. After that he went to Jessica and Tom. 

– AFTER SCHOOL / SKATEPARK –

"How can you fuck this up?" Kyle asked. "I don't know, okay!" I said. "Can we stop talking about it?" I asked. We talked about some stuff. Alex was practising a new skateboard trick. He tried to do a blackflip and then land on his skateboard. We all looked at him. When Alex tried to do this, he fell on the ground. We all wanted to ran up to him, but he stood up and waved at us, letting us know he was okay. He went back to his place and tried again. He did it! We all ran up to him and hugged him. I forgot about Jessica and Tom for the first time today. That's why I can't be without my friends. They may be irritated for some times, but on the end of the day, I can't live without them. After another hour at the skatepark, we went home. I was on time for dinner. After dinner I went to my room and did my homework. I putted my pyjamas on and went to bed.

 I putted my pyjamas on and went to bed