&VI-This one's for you&

It's like 6:46 in the mornin ha,

you better be happy I'm doing this stuff at the morning.

I finished this on fricken Sunday! Too so ya I started at Sat  Morning to Sunday After noon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Kiesha's POV

The Break was over and guess what's the next game?

Soccer!

   I could already tell that Alex is flippin' excited for this one and I'm pretty sure Reese is Ganna let him play. Duh. But I'aint playing cuz 1 I don't really like soccer that much and 2 I don't want to get bossed around by Alex nope only in school so yeah I'm just going to watch while eating popcorn and pizza and most probably hear screams and yelling.

   I went over to Reese and gestured to the board. She nodded and went to the stage with a microphone "Alright people! It's the next game!" Everyone looked at her with excited expression then Reese exclaimed "Soccer!" Everyone was flippin' out especially Alex it's like the best day of his life, maybe. Then Reese told everyone to follow her and lead us to a large soccer field. She said there will be 8 teams competing and 1 winner. She picked All the leaders and one of them is Alex. "Called it!" I say raising my hand and everyone laughed of what I meant.

  The only thing is Sairi is trying to figure out what song should she play I went over to her and whispered something in her ear. She smiled and nodded She got a CD out and played it. 

  While the music was playing the teams were warming up for the game and the others were getting their food and sat down at the benches that are sarounding the field we all waited patiently for the first Match. Finally they came, and I see Hannah and Anya at the score board watching from below they spotted us and waved we all waved backed at her and I gave them a thumbs up. Then Reese came with the soccer ball and said "First team to 8 wins!" Then she threw the ball at the air and came running back at us and she sat with Skye and Kath.

  The Orange team automatically kicked the ball to the net so it's 1-0, that was fast. And the crowd was screaming once they got a point. And there goes another point for orange. Rough  start for blue. But blue  started chipping away Orange's lead and that was a far kick in my opinion. Now it's 2-1 this is getting tense, damn!

   I took a glance at the group Matthew and Nino were telling puns to each other and there laughing really hard right now. Lena, Janah and Nanami taking a selfie with their phones. Skye was in her phone texting I think? Reese and Janah showing pictures to each other. Sairi showing me a YouTube vid while I eat some pizza. Ken, Micheal, Adriel and Jaden laughing and arm wrestling. Nathan and Joaquin playing rock, paper, scissors and thhe others are watching and yelling at the game. I looked up at Hannah and Anya watching down below at the game.

  Once I got back to my focus to the game it's was already 5-6. Then I went back to Sairi showing me a Zach King complication but I know him already so I wasn't surprised at all. And the music was still playing in the background. Then suddenly the crowd went quiet, that's when the group stopped  doing there things and focused on the game, so did I. Then I found the reason why. It was a tie, 7-7

  Then Reese zoomed in the middle she got the ball and said "It's the last stand! Who ever goals first will be in the next stage!" Then she threw the ball high up in the air and ran back to us again and sat with us. Everyone was quiet, the players were focused, the ball landed. It was a mad play! The ball went right, left, over, under and there was so many saves those goal keepers are pretty good. If I was the ball, so help me. I just kept eating and watching so as the others. It was tense! That's when it was finally over. The right team was able to score, there was so many passes. The leader got it and kicked the ball to the net the keeper wasn't able to get and they scored! The crowd went wild!!! I see Hannah shaking Anya like a maniac up there! It was a 7-8!!! One team down 7 to go

>time skip from the games (sorry just boring stuff)>

  Finally! The Finale has come! It was Alex's team vs Jade's (srry I picked it randomly srry if it's ur name) team. People were waving flags and signs everywhere! We got the confettti guns ready. Reese went to the field and yatta yatta you knows what's Ganna happen let's just go to the game. So the ball landed and Alex was the first one to kick the ball it went past 3 players. The crowd was in awe. It was passed to Johannesburg and he passed it Matthew. And Matthew made the first goal. So it's 1-0 woot woot! Wow that was a wierd noise I just made, oh well I'm wierd. Adriel got the ball and gave the signal to Jaden that he was Ganna pass and he did. Now Jaden got the ball but he got stopped by a player then Ken signal that he was open and Jaden kicked it to Ken. Once Len got it he kicked it to the goal. Ohhh... Another one! But suddenly the other team automatically got the ball and got a point! Is it a come back!? The ball went spinning, hitting, gosling I could barely even tell what the hell is happening right now! It was crazy! 

>skipping again :P srry)

  It's a race to the end now its a tie of 1 point which means its 7-7 again! It was tense the crowd was screaming and yelling. It was a total mad house! Err... Audience I mean ya Audience  can anyone even tell what is going on? Then it was all up to Alex he kicked it and...

(Cliff hanger XD)

U still here?

Hi

want to know wat happened?

Bruh stahp

Fine fine I'm just jking

  He goalie he fricken goaled! We fricken won! We fricken are so damn happy! We all went to Alex's team giving good job and hand shakes. Reese gave the golden trophy to Alex and we celebrated for a bit. Then Andi gave us a call we all looked at her and gestured to her camera. All nodded and gathered up for the picture. After the bright light blinding us all for a sec. Andi gave the picture to Alex damn we were happy! We walked backed to the main area. Once we got there many people handshakes Alex and his team and also pictures everywhere. "Guys look at the next game!" I say pointing and the schedule board they all looked at it "EGG HUNT!" They all screamed and of course everyone wanted to play it! And plus free chocolate!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya hai there are you happy?! Double update for this weekend! And Alex if your reading this! You better be happy! I was able to do this before I had to stop using gadgets and I was in pangpangga to celebrate my Lolo's B-day so you better be happy and now I'm in my car here at my home just in time! So yeah! Ok anyways good bye my  Friends!

                -Kiesha

Song by David  Guetta ft. Zara Larsson 'This one's for you'

(DISCONTINUED) Through the ages 'till the end// a book that will end when I dieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें