Explained+new book coming out.

Umm... hi. As you know I haven't updated in this book or my one-shot book. The reason why is because I have art sessions the past 3 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday. Second, I'm making a new book.

 If you are part of the group, AKA '😎Thë Pãčk👊' Then you must know what I mean. Not the Minecraft youtuber group 'the pack'. But similar to it, the group of my friends named it for they were fans of the pack, it's sad to say one of them left the group and viber, she has messnger now, but my messenger is in my phone and I use my IPad (which I'm using right now) and it has viber, so I can talk to my friends, sadly I can't get messenger in the IPad, for now. And the reason why I can't use my phone because it always crashes.

 The book I'm currently working on is also about MC The Pack, or you can say Preston, Rob, Lachlan, Vikk, Mitch and Jerome. I'm not going to make any spoilers anymore, and hope that you guys will hang on to this book. I'm going to do my best to write when I have 3 books to handle. I hope you guys understand and thank you.

                  -Kiesha

Special thanks to my group of friends, 😎Thë Pãčk👊, The Pack MC, and my grade 4 classmates. And also, of course to everyone else who is sticking around to my books.