Can't update....

Uhh... hi... ya I can't update because I'm getting depressed and I have requests from my damn classmates to draw them this  draw them that. The reason why I'm depressed is because I'm getting my memories and my parents telling me of my grandma and let me just say she died and I've never met her irl my parents says I look a lot like my grandma more than them so they can be a cause on why my just-met-now friends think I'm adopted but they just joked about it, and my grandma's name was also similar to my older sister, yes I have a older sister, who also died and I never saw her. My mom says it was the cord thingy that choked her and now she's dead so apparently she was dead before she was even born, what a coincidence right? And until now and forever be the older one I have a little sister, and she's a pain in the butt... ya. And it's not only my depression because my mom keeps talking about my grandma, thanks mom! And because of school and requests from my classmates. It's also a week till school ends and I'll miss my classmates and all that I'll update in the last day of school which means this week and I can't update tomorrow because I have final exams and I need to study but the thing is I'm leaving a day before the end of school cause I'm going to visit my tita who just gave birth to a girl... and I might update there so yeah. Oh and I just started a new chapter so it may look like it's be out before this one but it is not so the last chapter is..... spoilers!

In..

3

2

1

'24K magic' and I can't continue it as I said  please forgive me! (FALSE ALARM I CHANGED THE TITLE)

I hope you guys understand and I'll update I promise! Thanks!

-Kiesha