|X the full-Alone|

Hey guys Kieshartz here! and im back! I got lots of motivation from Authors and friends like...

pixelarious  <Author friend

spacedreamers  <Author friend

AYulo3741 <Friend irl

SairiIe <friend irl

Kotka_Moon <Author and friend irl and it social media

EmpressSakara10 <friend in wattpad and Author friend

Go check them out! And yes I know I said it was ganna be 24k magic but I had second thoughts and this ideas popped in my head so I changed it AND Im really sorry if you were looking forward to it but please I had such bad writers block right now but I had the motivation and inspiration to do it, Anyways enjoy!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiesha's POV 

(LETS JUST SAY THEY GOT THEIR FAVORITE THINGS AND WENT TO THE OTHER GAME IM TO LAZY AND OUT OF IDEAS RIGHT NOW!).

  Its the next game and guess what it is? If you're just gonna look onto the other chapter, then good job! Your lazy as heck! to offensive? oh ok then... sorry, anyways the next game is a team nurf battle. And to be honest, I didnt, correction right there, we didnt really care because all we know none of my friends nor I would be playing. We thought it would be a great idea to just hang and take a rest, with 'the pack, my class and other friends. Even Reese joined, she just asked one of the other people to take her place for sometime and came with us.

  We questioned each other on where to go while we packed some things. I gave a suggestion and they all nodded and agreed to it. Only me and 'the pack' knew it, so we didnt became all curious like a cats like the others. When we lead the others to the place we talked and did some stuff- we even played some eye spy!"My turn!" Cheska exclaimed. "I spy with my little eye something-- no wait, someones! sleeping" Cheska giggled  after her little saying.

   We all look back finding jaoquin, destine, Euan, Leila, Kara and some others sleeping while getting picked up by Matthew's magic-- You know just like Sans! (Yes I made this now a thing Ill be making them as there OCs that includes there likings, dislikings and other personal stuff also with ther OCs which are their OC abilities, OC looks and etc.) Matthew was just there standing with his glowing eye and hand with the heavy sleepers behind him, I guess it was normal for him "what?" He says like nothing is wrong. We all laughed quietly so we wont wake them up "Wait put the down.." I told him and laid my bag on the ground. " I got this" I told the others to get there ear phones and head sets with there phones, as well as mine and gave them to me and a slid each earpiece to the snoozers ears, then I went to youtube and selected a music video to all there phones. I got my phone and did some things to make the phones play at the same time. "You ready?" They all nodded and some laughed for they already know what I'm gonna do. " On 3.. 2.. 1!" I blasted 'wrecking ball, Miley Cyrus' they- well most of them did, woke up with wide eyes, they gave us death glares while we laughed our asses off "That.. was great!" Lena says between laughs. "KIESHA, YOU JAG!" Kara yells at me after getting up from her little nap. "Ey! You cant hate me! you were sleeping, I had too!" I remarked her still laughing on what I just did to them. "Well thats done lets go! we're close by now" called Hannah. I picked up my bag again and we headed off. Now Matthew can just pick up Destine, Jaden and... Cassidy? I know Destine and Jaden are heavy sleepers but Cassidy? "Cassidy watched too many scary movies last night and she couldn't sleep, she told me" Desiree answers my unsaid question. I gave the so-that's-why face to her.