*X only 1/2-just a update...*

Uhhh.. Hi I'm actually doing this on a airport because almost all the fuking flights have been delayed! And I've been waiting 2 fricken hours with my little sis and mom here btw I just came from school so if your my classmate... Hi! I'm in the airport sitting on a chair who I've been waiting for 2 fuckin' hours! OH MY GOD DAMN FRICKEN GOD! 2 FRICKEN' HOURS! That's why I'm here fricken doing this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV (lol)

   So far the day is going well, friends are winning like hell who knows what. All we know it's a great day to play great games with your great friends. The pack was eating chocolate, same as the other teams is the last game, it was delicious and there was a surprise for each egg. "Aye a  Lapras!" I cheered when I opened a chocolate egg (I do have a mini Lapras right here right now XD), We had some toys, candies and other stuff. "Hey guys get your biggest one!" Reese called we all agreed and nodded. The pack's biggest eggs were there favorite colors, Kiesha's violet and purple with golden stripes and dots around it also a white paintbrush on it, Hannah's having a teal and yellow, light blue and green stripes with a black cat on the middle , Lena's was a red with a golden dragon like a Chinese New Year dragon and sarounding white dots on it, Reese was a blue like the Oceon with a black and white headphones logo like her own with paint splatter like design on the background, Skye's was a light blue like the sky with a S on the middle, Sairi's was a yellow and white one with the human undertale hearts around it,Anya's was a white one with colorful dots around a black flower, Janah's was a purple and orange pattern with a golden AJJ logo (Go find out wat AJJ means...), Cheska's was a black and white color with a colorful heart on it, Kath was just filled with colorful cats and the word 'meow' on it, Nanami's was a pink, white, black pattern with a blue bow logo on the middle. (Well that took forever...) they were at least 1 and 1/2 hands tall!

(Omfg finally it's here I want to slap the pilot for not being here 2 hours ago until they get unconscious...😠😂 oh no... da line! Well I'll just continue)

  We slowly opened it and got some diffrent stuff I must say myself, Author....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uhh I just finished this night because my dad had a feast with his boss and his boss's boss and his workmates this night and I fell asleep in the taxi ride and I wasn't able to find my charger a while ago so I'll do this tomorrow afternooon... See ya!

    -Kiesha