chapter four

•••

Cara's POV

One week had already past and Daniel was coming tomorrow. I was 200% sure that Daniel would help me in my plan against Austin. So, I was waiting for his arrival. He had never refused to help me whenever I asked him to help me fulfill some stupid plans. He was not like other typical brothers who would scold their sisters for doing naughty things. Instead he was the one who would encourage his sister aka me to do naughty things. That's the reason I love him so much.

He was the reason that I was called bad girl of the school. He was also the bad boy of his school or let's say my school because we studied in same school. But the difference is that he was "The play boy" of school who used to date a new girl each and every new day but I'm not like that. Yes I enjoy troubling others but not playing with their feeling.

Hey... don't think that I'm saying my brother is worst because I know he is not. Though he used to date so many girls, he never fell for any one of them. And those girls knew to not expect more from him. I'm sure one day when he will fall for any girl, he'll love that girl from bottom of his heart. He will never let that girl be sad. He'll do anything and maybe also ditch me to bring a small smile on her face. Hey hey.... don't think my brother doesn't love me. He loves me more than he does to himself but maybe he'll love that girl more than he does to me. And.... I'll be happy for that.

So, I was having same random talk with Blake. She also knew about Daniel but not my "revenge" plan. Also.... not about things that happened in library. That you-know-what thing. I don't know why but for first time I felt like I shouldn't tell it to Blake. Yes I felt miserable about not telling her when I was with her but I didn't tell her.

I couldn't wait for tomorrow. I couldn't wait to see Daniel. I couldn't wait see his annoyed face when I annoyed him. Just thinking about tomorrow I felt asleep in my bed.

***

I woke when cold was poured over me. It gave me feeling that I was sleeping under rain. With my damp clothes I sat on the edge of my bed and rubbed my eyes to adjust the surrounding. My eyes were wide open when I saw the person standing in front of me. "DANIEL!" I shouted at top of my lungs and hugged him tightly as if I was trying to hug him to death. I even didn't care about my damp clothes.

"Calm down! Little munchkin!"

"Dani I missed you so much."

"Don't you think I've also missed you so much?"

"Yes of course you di.... Hey wait....YOU POURED WATER ON ME. WHY?"

"You realized it just now?"

"You are so dead now Dani"

"Oh my god! My little munchkin is so angry with me. How can you be so angry with person who has been far away from you for so long?" He made a puppy face.

"And how can you spill water on person who is having such a sound sleep."

"Okay okay I'm sorry."

"But it didn't sound like you're sorry at all."

"That means I'm not sorry at all."

"But I'll forgive you. I have a lot to do. First change these damp clothes and change into something dry, second have breakfast and third go to school."

I could see Daniel's smile fading away when I mentioned that I was going school.

"You're going to school? But why? Don't you want to spend time with me, sis?"

"Yes... but school is also important nah."

"Just for today. And you can go from tomorrow." Daniel was pleading to me. I couldn't deny it.