Chapter twenty

Cara's POV

Only 2 weeks were left for graduation. I wanted to spend all of my time with Austin cuz maybe...I will never be able to see him after two weeks. Yes I had decided to leave USA and head towards Australia for further studies. It had been one of my dream to live in Australia. Maybe studying there will do a great job.

Also the reason why I'm leaving is Austin. Yes. Austin. I can let him be my hater but stranger. No way. I won't be able to face that. I know it's a coward thing. But now I'm not that Cara Frankel I used to be. I'm Cara who loves Austin so much that she can't stand his ignorance.

He has not even glanced at me in these past couple months. It hurts. It hurts so much. Everyday I pass him I just hope that he hugs me tight and says 'sorry' but no. He goes on ignoring me.

I haven't told anyone about me leaving. Not even Daniel or Blake.
If I had told them then would never let me leave.

The time passed on and the graduation and prom wasbjust a week away. Blake would always talk about the dresses we're gonna wear in prom. But I waould always change the topic. I was leaving at the day of prom without joining the prom. All I had to do that day was join the graduation and take the certificate which was very necessary and then good bye US.

I always changed the topic whenever Blake talked about prom but one day she said,
"Cara! Prom is just five days away and we haven't even went shopping. Let's go for shopping today and I'll be choosing dress for you and you'll be choosing dress for me."

I couldn't deny her so I went. But I told her,
"Blake, I've got a lot of prom dresses so I don't think I should be buying the dress. But I'll help to choose the most beautiful dress."

"Ok! Fine. What about tomorrow?"

"Sure!"

With that our conversation ended and plan was going for shopping tomorrow. I wanted to choose the most beautiful dress for her and I wanted Austin to be her date.  They would look so cute together. Seriously, I'm not lying at all.

***

"No Cara! This dress has alot if glitter. You know that I don't like dresses having so much of glitter."

You may be wondering what are we doing.  So, we are in the mall and we're choosing the dress for Blake. As she is so simple, she doesn't like dresses with a lot of glitter. She just wants a simple dress.

I chose a beautiful peach coloured ground grazing dress for her with kind of net in the sleeves.

"I love your choice Cara. It's beautiful."

We did some other shopping and left.

***

I decided to tell Daniel about my leaving. I slightly knocked in his door. He opened the door.

"I wanted to talk to you." I said.

"What's the matter?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"I'm leaving US."

"What?" He frowned a bit. "But why?"

"You know the reason why. And I'm going to Aussie. You know that it has been my dream to live there. So, I'm going there to study too."

"I'm so sorry. Because of me you both are going through so much."

"It's okay Daniel. You did this all for Blake. I'm going to bed good night."

"Good night! "

***

Finally it was graduation day. I was waiting for Blake in my car. When she came, we both headed towards school.

The hall was almost full. After some time the program started. There were some speeches of teacher and students. And there were other programs. After the program was over, we all went to our home to get ready for prom.

First we went to Blake's house to take all her belongings for prom and we drove to my house.  There I did make upof Blake, some concealer, eye shadow, liner, mascara and lip gloss.

"You look gorgeous, sweetheart! " I complemented.

"Thanks! Now it's your turn. Go get your dress."

I went and took out a black skin tight jeans, a t shirt and a thin jacket.

"Cara, I said to take out your prom dress."

"I'm not going to prom. I've got my flight in next 2 hours."

"Where are you going? "

"Australia. "

"Oh! You're going there for a vacation. Yeah actually you need it. But atleast join the prom."

"I'm going there for forever."

"What!?"

"Yes! Have a good life. And be happy." With Austin. "I hope you and Austin will be together. You both will make such a cute couple. "

"No, I can't be happy without you. And you know what, I've fallen for Daniel and I'm gonna ask him out today." I was happy to hear this but still Austin hates me.

"It's too late now. I've already made my mind to leave. Blake you're getting late for the prom. Daniel will drop you there. And no crying or your make-up will get smeared."

A small smile appeared in her face. She left with Daniel giving me my best hug of my life. She promised me to visit me. It was really difficult to get my parent's permission but I did.

I got changed the outfit I took out. I already had packed my bag. I took out that bag too. Taxi was waiting for me. I hoped into the taxi and it took me to my destination. The airport. I bade a good bye to this city. Hope to see you soon or not maybe.

***

I waiting in the queue for checking. Also wishing Austin would come and take me with me.

"Cara!" I heard someone calling me. I turned back to see it was Austin. He hugged me so tight. It was getting hard for me to breathe. But if it meant to be close to him, I didn't mind.

"I've never wanted you to leave me." He pulled me out of the queue."Yes, I've wanted you to stay away from me but not leave me."

"What are you saying? " I asked confused.

"Sorry but never had any memory loss. I remember each and every about you, about us."

Tears blurred my vision. I was so happy, I couldn't even explain. He searched for something in pocket of his black tuxedo. It was a ring, a plain gold plated ring.

"This is a promise ring that I would never let you down. Miss Cara Frankel, will you be my girlfriend? "

"Yes, with pleasure. " He slipped the ring into my ring finger. We hugged each other. I don't know for how long we stayed there hugging each other.

°°°

Help me with my HOMEWORKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara