chapter eighteen

Austin's POV

Everything was clear now. It was clear that Blake was more important for her than me. And was somehow I was happy that she could sacrifice her love for her best friend.

I knew I wasn't in the condition of driving back home. But I left cuz I knew that I won't be able to hold back my feelings if I stayed there. The tears had blurred my vision. Though I was driving.

I needed a place which was far away from here. I just needed some peace. So I decided to go to a forest which was some hours away from here.

I was waiting for the red light to turn green. As soon as the light turned green I drove to the forest.

I had to pass a highway to reach to the forest. The highway was quite isolated. Some people only walked through that highway. And some means only 1 out of 100...no 1000.

All I had in my mind was Cara. I still had blurry vision and I wasn't even paying attention on the road.

Suddenly, something happened which brought me back to reality. I felt a warm liquid flowing from my fore head and my head was lying on steering wheel. Then I realized, I just crashed my car into one of the tree and I hit my head.

After some seconds, everything blacked out from my vision.

°°°