Epilogue

Cara's POV

Six years, yes six years is a very long time period. And it's been six years that me and Austin have been together and also Blake and Daniel  had been together. And today is such a special and blessed when a wedding is gonna take place. Not mine but Blake's and Daniel's. Daniel was already here and we all were waiting for Blake.  I was more eager to see the dress of Blake as the designer of dress was me. Being top most fashion designer of US we both had made a deal to design each other's wedding gown.

Then there was entry of Blake with two cute little hand maidens behind her. Her dress was kinda mix of white & pink as she didn't like plain white. It was a strapless dress with a big white flower in the back of waist. Her hair was tied into a French bun with some shiny hair accessories. Honestly,  she looked so beautiful. I was so lucky to have my best friend as my sister in law.

After all the process of wedding which I don't remember what was there finally we were in dining hall having our food which obviously included chicken. Blake and Daniel were still left to come. They had promised to join us after meeting some guests. Austin was right in front of me, having his food with a big grin on his face. It was as if he was gonna do something big today.

I saw Blake and Daniel coming to us from the corner of my eye.

"Blake looks so beautiful!" I said to Austin even though it didn't look like he was listening.

"Of course she will. After all the dress is designed by you."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"Okay. But remember, next time you'll look most beautiful among the crowd. Not that you don't look right now. But next time all the limelights will be on you, beautiful."

I didn't understand what was he saying. I wanted to ask so I did,
"What are......"
But before I could complete my question, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me. We walk past Blake and Daniel.

Austin took me to the stage where everyone could see us.

"Can I have your attention please?"

He spoke in a microphone. Everyone was looking at us by the time.

"As we all know, today is such a special day for the couple sitting right there."

He said pointing towards the table where Blake and Daniel were sitting. They gave us a warm smile.

"And I want that day come for me too."

What? What the hell was he saying, I couldn't understand. I turned to ask him but he was already on his knees with a beautiful ring on his hand and his head bowed as if I was a princess or something like that.

"Austin! " My voice was barely above the whisper.

Then he looked up to me into my eyes.

"Will you marry me cuz I don't think I'll be able to wait anymore to make you mine officially."

"Yes I will." I replied. "And I'm already yours."

He got up and slipped the ring into my finger. He smiled. He bend down a bit to kiss me. His lips felt so soft against mine. I wished time to stop at that moment but I was brought back to reality when I heard everyone clapping.

I had never thought this day would ever come. I had never thought I would fall in love with someone. I had never thought I would cry for someone. But now I do realise that love is made everybody. You just have to put a bit of effort and find your love or maybe love will come to you finding it's way itself. I don't expect my life to be happy ever after like in fairy tales because I'm a human and not vampire living with eternity. But I expect my life to be happy till then I'm living and till then I'm with Austin.

***

The End.