Chapter:1❤

Chapter:1❤

Sweat was dripping from my forehead as we get out of the car. My body burns,I thought. I was trying hardest not to hump the first unmated wolf I see. It took most of my strength not to even moan at the feel of the Alphas hands on my waist, keeping me from falling.
Your probably thinking I'm the pack slut, I can assure you I'm not.

I'm just heat and unmated. How great, not. Every unmated male is going to try everything he can to get to me. Usually all the females get locked away when there in heat with there mates if they have one. I was really confused to why I didn't get locked in my room during my heat but the alpha said that because its my first one and no one - including myself- had no idea when it would start. I actually thought I was dying when it first started, the sweats are the worst! It's so much worse than a human period, well I wouldn't know but compared to how my human friends acted it didn't even seen to comparing to the pain I was feeling right now.

"Can you try and walk alone? I don't want your scent on me, and your in heat my mate would kill me if she smelled you on me," the Alpha said. "I-i'll try. Thanks, Alpha Collin." I said through a deep breath. With that he put me down and I instantly fell to the floor, to be honest I didn't mind. The grass beneath me was cold on my hot body, my skin felt so sensitive to every touch it encountered, it made me even more turned on. "I-I need to be mated, I'm s-so hot right now" I said panting, rolling around on the grass.
"Um...I'll get the pack doctor to come and get you. I'm sure she wouldn't mind all your horny talk" he said chuckling as he opened a mind link.

"Doc, will you come and see Yasmin? she's in heat," he said through the link "sure, where are you guys?" She replied. With that I closed my eyes and drifted off into a sweat filled dream.

Opening my eyes I realise I'm bed with the covers over my hot body, it's not a nice feeling being hot and being in heat. Both feelings clash and honestly... It makes me feel more horny."Yasmin, you need to eat. I know your feeling terrible but you need to eat," the pack doctor said. "Tash, I-I can't move. I need this heat to be over. I can't handle it, I feel so... So wrong" I hissed. She then looked down at me, her big brown eyes full of sadness as she sat next to my shivering body. "It's okay, it will be over tomorrow. You'll feel a lot better when you eat though." She said, concern laced all over her voice.

It's like the slightest touch made me want more. I can't believe what I'm actually saying... I think I want her to touch me. "T-tash, make this feeling go away. Touch me," her eyes widened as she got up and took a few steps back. "Yasmin, I know your just saying that because you in heat and you'd do anything to take the pain away. I can't touch you like that. It's your mates job" she said with a shaky voice, shocked at what I had just said. "I'm sorry, I'm just ... Sorry." I said with a pain filled voice. She was right, at this point I would do anything to get rid of the pain. It's killing me, the sooner I find my mate the better. At this moment I really needed him.