Chapter:13❤

Chapter:13❤

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Yasmin's POV.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

It's been three months. A whole three months since Nick left me and Sid. I hate him for it, I hate him for putting me through the nightmares, the constant crying, the lack of eating, the envy that runs through me every time I see a pair of mates together, they look so... Complete. I know I can never be complete without him here but I'm not sure if I could stand to see him again, I even sent Sid back to his pack for a few weeks, what's the point in having one if I can't have the other? He's coming back today and hopefully seeing him won't be painful and bring on thoughts of his brother.

I looked down at my phone only to see a text from Sid, I quickly grabbed my phone opening the message as fast as I could.

'Can't wait for later;) love Sid xxx' It read.

I couldn't help the smile that came across my face, I really love Sid. He's been really good to me these past few months; it's almost as if he knows what I'm going through, like he understands my longing and attachment to Nick.

I know I won't ever be complete with out both my mates but honestly- I wish I was only ever mated to Sid, he's perfect, I know he'd never leave me like nick did. He'd have the balls to stay and work things out if he had any problems, I trust Sid. I'd trust him with my life- I trust him with everything I have. I love him.

I sent Sid a quick text telling him how existed I am about meeting him then continues with my currant problem: zipping up the back of my dress.

After the struggle of getting ready, I looked myself over in the mirror and dare I say it... I look good. My hair was in a messy bun with loose hair falling around my face, I kept my makeup light just putting on a bit of mascara and lipstick, my dress was dark blue with little sparkles and I had on flats not wanting to end up with broken feet by the end of the night.

Time flew by pretty quickly and before I know it I hear a knock at my door and instantly smell my beautiful mates scent, hmmm, he smells so delicious. "Come in!" I chirp, my nerves and excitement getting the better of me. Sid opens the door and leans his head in. "Wow," he murmurs " You look... Just wow... Amazing" he finishes, looking lost for words. My face reddens at his cuteness, I can't believe he's mine! he's so handsome! he's dressed in black jeans and a tight white button up with the first three buttons undone, his hair looks messy but it suits him and makes him look super hot if I do say so myself.

"Thank you, Sid." I say shyly, still feeling my blush. He walks over to me and I hold my breath, he takes my hand as he reaches me and lifts it to his lips his eyes on me as he does so. He kisses each of my fingers then roughly pulls me into a hug, squeezing me tightly in the process. "I've missed you baby," he whispers into my hair.

Sid is just the best, I can't help but giggle at how cute he is. I feel his heart beat as my head is firmly against his strong chest, it beats fast and I can't help but internally swoon at how much I love him. He's been so supportive and I know that I wouldn't cope as well as I am if it wasn't for him. "I've missed you too, more than you'll know."