Chapter:12❤

chapter:12❤

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Sids POV

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"hes so hot" yasmin mumbled, probably hoping I didn't hear her comment on my brother. I looked at Nick for a while, just looking at his cute little butt as he bent down to look at a picture of yasmin when she was younger.

I bought my body closer to yasmin, my chest almost touching her back. " I know," I stated, I said it loud enough for Nick to hear. yasmins body just froze, almost as if she was made of stone. "Sid!" nick growled. Nicks chest was moving fast, almost as fast as it was moving when I gave him head.

"I told you not to say shit like that anymore. I mean, look what happened last time-" yasmins head snapped to me and sid as she cut him off, her wolf surfacing. I have to say, she looks super sexy when shes mad.

"What happened last time?" she shouted making me flinch. her voice was full of power, I instantly bowed my head showing her my submission. I don't like it when shes mad anymore, I mean, she still looks sexy as hell but right now she's actually scaring me.

she got off of her bed and stood before me and Nick. "Answer my question!" she yelled. A small whimper left nicks lips as he moved away for her and closer to me, his head bowed as he walked.

" I.. We um.." Nick stuttered, his voice slightly cracking as tears rolled down his cheek. she is super powerful right now, I mean, her eyes are flickering purple right now. that's something only powerful alphas or royalty wolfs have.

"we're mates.." nick blurted out looking up at yasmin as her eyes softened. " im sorry," she started. " I know that were mates but I just feel like...you two have a stronger bond than what I have with both of you put together. im just a little cranky. you know, being in heat and all," her voice was barley a whisper at the end, her eyes filled with tears as she let out a sob. I looked at Nick who was now sat next to me on yasmins bed.

" do we tell her the truth?" Nick said through our mind link. " she needs to know," I stated. she really does need to know but after her reaction just then I really don't want to get her mad or upset again.

" yasmine, I don't know how to tell you this but-" I cut nick off as he spoke. " we love you." I rushed out. I know im leaving her in the dark about this but I think that it'll only make things worse if we tell her. The last thing I want is for yasmin to get mad again or even worse, reject us. don't get me wrong, I really do love her but I just cant risk making her mad again.

" I love you guys too!" she exclaimed, running to her bed and jumping on me and my brother. " I love you guys so much, your both mine and only mine" she growled, my wolf purred in content as she squeezed me and nick tighter and tighter.

"Sid, I have to go. I need to clear my head." Nick said through our mind link, he cant go. not now. yamin needs him, I need him. " no, you cant go," I pleaded. he blocked me out after that, my wolf whimpered and scurried to the back of my mind, he cant leave me. he cant leave me and yasmin.... at least not like this.

"Nick," Yasmin giggled as nick picked her up. he spun her around a few times and the set her down looking in her eyes as her leaned his head down, placing a small kiss on her lips. I was forcing myself not to grown, the view of both of my mates kissing not only got me mad but also turned me on. I continued watching as their kiss got more passionate and heated.

" ill be back in a few days yasmin, I have pack stuff to sort out. itll only take a few days though, I swear." nick cooed, my eyes snapped to yasmin as she nodded. " will you still be here sid?" she questioned, her face slightly red from her heated kiss with my brother. " yes," I stated simply not wanting to say anything else. she kissed NIck one last time before letting him make his way out of the room.

" babe, ill be back in a minuet I just want to ask Nick something," I said quickly pecking her lips with my own, she let out a small whimper as I pulled away and nodded.

"Nick!" I growled. not being able to contain my anger any more. I saw him in our room and I quickly stormed in and closed the door behind me. "come here nick." I said, my chest vibrating as I spoke. " Nick, here now!" I commanded as I pointed to the floor in front of me.

he looked up at me through his eyelashes and my eyes soon softened, hes so lucky im mad at him or id take him right on top of the duffle bag he was packing. he looked down at his hands and walked to me slowly, teasing me with every step he took. " yes sid-" I cut him off by smashing my lips to his. he moaned at the contact and soon ran his hands up my chest. what can I say? I honestly cant be mad at him, hes way to sexy.

"s-sid" he moaned as I placed kisses down his neck. I stooped right where his neck and collar bone met, I sunk my teeth into his neck, marking him as mine. his eyes shot open as he pushed me away.

He gave me a look of disappointment came over his face. I feel bad for not asking him if I could mark him but he's mine and I want people to know who he belongs to.

"Bye Sid. Tell Yasmin I love her." He said. His voice held no emotion what's so ever and his face was straight, he probably doesn't even want to be my mate anymore. "Nick... I- I'm sorry" I blurted, he didn't look at me, he just walked out the room. His head held low as me pushed pass me. I can't believe what I've done to him.