Chapter:2❤

Chapter:2❤

"Oh, my head!" I shouted as I got up. The sheets of the bed covered in my sweat from last night. "Shit! last night," I hissed to myself.

I quickly remember what I had said to Tash, I feel like a fool. I'm not even into girls I just craved someone's touch, I probably seem like a whore now. Imagine if my mate found out what I had said to Tash? What if my mate rejected me because of my stupid horny talk?

I got up from the sitting position I was in and stumbled my way to the shower, I really hoped the hot water would wash away all of the scent I had from last night. I really didn't need to be surrounded by horny unmated wolfs today. I wanted to forget I even experienced that pain and that need. I got a little heated as I thought about it, I really need that shower.

After the hot water washed away the smell of my heat I washed my hair, it felt so good. The water hitting my skin with such force. Oh how I love power showers, I thought.

After another 15 minutes of continuous scrubbing, I turned the water off grabbing a white fluffy towel as I got out. I walked back into the bed room only to notice it wasn't mine, it was the the Beta's. I was in Blake's room, the unmated Beta. I've gotten my scent all over all over his room and to make it worse I got my scent on his bed while I was in heat. This is really bad. Now he might think I got horny and dry humped his bed!

I quickly ran out of Blake's room and sprinted to mine. "Ohh my god," I hissed at myself. How did I not notice I wasn't in my own room? I should of smelled his scent in there, I guess my scent masked his. why did Tash put me in Blake's room?I thought. I really am confused right now. I should ask Tash about that later, I really need to get my scent out of Blake's room before he comes back from his camping trip with all the younger wolfs. Actually scrap that, I need to get dressed then clean Blake's room.

I quickly threw on some light blue shorts and a over sized wooly pink jumper. I ran to Blake's room only to see Tash in there changing his bed sheets. She almost changed into her wolf form when she saw me, she was that scared. "Um... Hi Tash, I was just about to clean in here but I guess you beat me to it. If you need any help I'm willing to lend a hand," I said awkwardly, hoping he didn't remember what i had said last night. she look at me from head to toe and smiled "its nice to see you back to your self, and I could use a hand with cleaning the shower. your scent is all over it" she said while fixing the pillows on the bed.

She looked at me for a while, waiting for me to move. She looked... Awkward? Scared? Nervous? I had to apologise. I made my way over to the shower looking for a cloth to scrub it clean with. "I'm really sorry about last night Tash, I was just craving someone's touch. You know?" I said as I grabbed some bathroom cleaner for the cabinet. "It's alright, I know you didn't mean it. I'm sorry for getting too close it couldn't of helped me being that close while you wanted to be touched," she started "and I'm really sorry for putting you in Blake's room, i thought he was your mate. Alpha told me he wasn't this morning and sent me to clean you scent before Blake gets back. I really am sorry though, I should of asked" she looked at me with sorrow deep in her eyes.

I couldn't do anything but think of Blake when she said that, I've always had a little bit of a crush on him. He is one sexy man. green eyes, dark drown hair, tanned skin, perfection! Once I thought he liked me but I guess he was just being a kind Beta. I mean, just because he's a good listener doesn't mean he likes me. Right?

"You thought the beta was my mate? I wish," I whispered. "its okay Tash, it's all good in the hood," I said in my best ghetto voice. Tash stopped what she was doing and looked at me like I was crazy, to be honest I couldn't blame her I am crazy and I know it. She gave me a 'your so weird' look and we both started laughing holding our sides and rolling on the floor, soon after we got serious and continued cleaning.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

After what felt like hours of cleaning, washing and scrubbing we decided that we had finished. I think we did well, I could hardly smell my scent. "wow we're good," I thought, stepping back to admire our work. "I should go tell Alpha that we're finished and-" she ran in front of me blocking the door way so I couldn't get passed her. "No! you can't tell alpha you helped clean, he said not to let anyone else in the room with me, I'll tell him" she said, worry laced thick in her voice. I looked at her and saw the pain in her eyes, she was scared. "Okay, I promise I won't tell him. I'm starving though, i need some food in this thing!" I said rubbing my belly. she laughed and let me pass "thanks, Yasmin," I nodded my head as I made my way to the kitchen, I'm actually starving!