Chapter:6❤

Chapter:6❤

Sid's POV

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Nick left the room leaving me and my beautiful mate alone. Perfect. I've had enough of Nick teasing her, it's not fair on Yasmin. He knows what she needs, why can't he just give it to her? "You know what, I'll do it." I said, leaving Yasmin looking at me with a confused expression. She is way to cute, I thought.

I made my way over to Yasmin, she was panting. I could smell her heat and it was killing me, I needed her right now. I sat on the bed next to her and put some loose strands of her thick brown hair behind her ear. She moaned at the touch, I want to hear her moan my name. Just thinking about it was driving me crazy. "Are you alright?" I said in a very concerned voice. I mean, she is sexy and all but she looked terrible. Not in a bad way though, she looked like she was ready to dry hump me or something. Not that I'd care though.

I looked her in her delicious emerald green eyes and saw pure lust, that drove me to the edge. I placed my lips on hers slowly. She grabbed my neck and pulled me closer. She soon slid her tongue across my bottom lip, begging for entrance and I was more than happy to let her in. Our tongues danced for a while, fighting for dominance and of course I won. Without breaking the kiss I pulled her up so she was straddling me, I could never get enough of this feeling. She slowly started grinding on me, I groaned as she did so. I snaked my hands down to her butt and squeezed it lightly, I then moved my hands to her thighs.

The kiss continued for a while longer, it got rougher and harder by the minuet. I loosened my grip on Yasmin's thighs to undo my jeans. I led her down on the bed and positioned myself in between her legs. I kissed her neck expecting her to let out moans, she didn't. I raised my head so I could look at her. She looked different and I could no longer smell the heated scent. "We're still doing this!" My wolf yelled, I couldn't control myself. My wolf had completely taken over and I was scared... For me and for Yasmin.