Zane x Gene Ch.12

"Zane..you're not still worrying about what that little green..bastard said..?" Gene looked down to the Black Rose next to him..frowning a bit and setting a hand on his shoulder.
"H-Huh..? No! Of course not!" Zane lifted his head and turned to the older Shadow Knight leader, giving a nervous smile. To be honest...he wasn't exactly too keen on being mad or scared of Patches. Thankfully, Patches had bought the lie that Zane wasn't apart of the Romeave family, therefor, wouldn't be bothering the Shadow Knights anymore. However of course, he still had that werewolf candy person hybrid to 'escort' them out of their territory. Now, they had finally made it up the hill and were walking up to the movie theater. However, Gene reached down and gently playfully ruffled Zane's hair, messing up the raven locks with a smile.
"Heh..good. You shouldn't be...Patches may be intimidating and a freakin pervert..but he's not a bad guy." Gene sighed softly, walking with Zane and Zenix into the now empty movie theater. However, Zane suddenly paused and gasped.
"W-Wait!" The two looked to him.
"What's wrong?"
"Sasha! Where'd she go!?" Gene blinked, but chuckled and shook his head.
"Easy Zane. She's in the bathroom. Remember I told you to run here and hide if you got away. And well, she got away." The Shadow Knight leader explained, smirking a bit. From hearing his voice, Sasha decided to reveal herself, walking out into the lobby with the black and white flower pot still in her hands. She cocked her head and blinked, an emotionless on her face.
"What..?"
"Nothing Sasha, you did great." Gene blinked and clapped his hands in sarcasm, before stretching his arms out in a big yawn.
"Whelp, let's get a game plan. What will you two be doing? Soon the other's will probably be showin up soon."
"Wait what? You mean the sugar skulls?" Zane asked, tilting his head, plopping down on one of the benches near the door. Gene shook his head and sighed softly, cracking his knuckles and sighed.
"Nah. The movie theater is our territory. They and the other gangs around this area wouldn't come in here even if we weren't here. I mean people from our own school. Sometimes one of those werewolf packs or meifwa groups come into here." Gene replied, looking towards the doors, narrowing his hypnotic teal eyes.
"Specifically...Balto's pack."
"B-Balto!?" The freshman goth immediately stiffened, gulping and shaking a bit. Every time he heard that name..Zane would automatically get all nervous and scared. He couldn't quite help it, I mean the damn dog practically ripped him to shreds. The Shadow Knight leader noticed Zane's sudden fear, and frowned, walking over and sitting next to him. The junior was really close...close enough to where they were side by side and their legs were pressed up against each other. He reached over and softly began to stroke his fingers through Zane's deep jet black hair.
"Don't worry Rose...that dog isn't going anywhere near you."
"What are you gonna do, bite his ear!? H-He's stronger than you!" Zane shrieked with that stuffed up voice of his, beginning to blush deeply as the other stroked his hair. Gene paused, before beginning to chuckle.
"Rose...I've delt with Balto before. Not only that but I know a few tricks to dealing with an angry werewolf."
"Oh? I'm sure you'd simply love to indulge in telling me exactly what those tricks are.." A more deeper and raspier voice suddenly cut into their conversation. Gene had frozen where he stood, before slowly turning around towards the source of the voice, narrowing his teal eyes with a rather angry looking smile.
"Ah...Balto." Just like he had thought, the grey werewolf stood there behind him in the doorway, his red eyes with a rather calm looking expression. However, it suddenly turned to a bit of worry.
"Listen Gene, I didn't know you had inprinted on this guy...I though I was doin you a favor by roughing him up a bit." Gene stepped closer to the red eyed werewolf, an intimidating smile on his face....but even if he was smiling, those teal eyes had anger and rage swirling in them calmly.
"A bit? You nearly broke his nose, and IIIII had to patch him up." The junior said with that disturbingly calm and amused tone..blue meeting red as he locked eyes with the werewolf. Balto felt his heart shake a bit...sure he was taller than the junior, that AND he had his whole pack with him....but there was one thing even he knew pretty damn well. You don't mess with the leader of a clan, specifically a gang....Gangs were different from packs, and well...He knew things would get ugly if he dared stir a war with Gene.
"I understand.."
"Let me get this straight. You ever lay a finger on him, my brother, or any of my Shadow Knights...I'll shave all of your fur off in your sleep." Balto stiffened, his ears tilting back.
"Wh-What!?"
"I know where you live Balto. Just remember that.." Gene gave a nasty chuckle, but stepped back to give some distance..seeing the terrified look on the taller werewolf's face. It was clear that Gene wasn't playing around when it came to Zane...just by being in Balto's presence, he was already on edge. Balto hastily nodded, the tail that had been dangling lazily beginning to fluff up and flick back and forth.
"V-Very well..." Balto spoke quickly, stepping back and giving a flick of his tail to the other werewolves, signaling for them to go off on their own. Gene watched the pack disband and begin to explore around the movie theater, even if they had been there countless times before. Now a little more calmed down, Zane lowered his head a bit and yawned, one hand going up and grabbing the hem of his mask. Already it was almost midnight..
"Getting tired Rose? We can go chill in the VIP movie room if you want. There's comfy chairs and such there." Gene looked down to the freshman, a big hand coming up and softly landing on the soft jet black hair...his fingers digging in softly and gently rubbing through the charcoal locks. Zane felt soothed by the oddly affectionate tough, closing his one working eye and wobbling a bit.
"M-Mhm..." Gene chuckled and steadied him, patting his head a few times and leading Zane and the other two Shadow Knights down into the theater halls. Halfway through the dimly lit hall, loud boisterous voices could be heard from the lobby. Gene smirked,
"Theeeere they are..." Zane curiously looked back into what little he could see into the lobby. Now, there was a lot of people flowing in through the entrances. Some, he recognized from school and his classes. The goth could hear Zenix grumbling a bit, the spikes on the back of his head flaring up.
"Ugh...why can't Sasha and I stay in the lobby and play games!?"
"Because soon it's gonna be packed, and I'd rather keep you three in my sights. Heh...we should of brought Dante along, maybe you'd be a little more entertained Zeni.." Gene teased with a devious smirk, his teal eyes clouded with his notorious slyness. At the tease, Zenix gasped and stiffened, growling angrily.
"Sh-Shut up!" His tanned cheeks heated up with a deep blush..the spikes tangling and messing up with how flustered the shadow knight had became. Zenix looked away from those devious teal eyes with a huff...however...Gene was right. Deep down, the spike haired sophomore had grown quite a sweetspot for Dante...and well, he was instantly craving to hear that higher toned voice once again.
"Er..wrong room Zenix.." Zenix lifted his head and looked to the Shadow Knight leader, who of which looked as if he were about to burst out laughing. Zenix had kept walking when the group turned into the VIP theater, while he continued to walk forwards towards the bathrooms. However, he merely gave a tired grunt and followed the leader into the room.
The VIP theater was about half the size as the public ones, with deep red carpet and black velvet walls. The rows of seats, instead of having hard folding chairs, had soft cushioned looking couches. Instantly welcoming the familiar couches, Zenix grinned and plopped down into the one right in the middle, putting his arms behind his head and kicking his feet up on the other side. Gene walked over with the other two, putting his hands on his hips and smirking down at the spike haired Shadow Knight.
"Comfy?"
"Very." Zenix smirked. Gene watched the sophomore stretch out with a yawn, closing his Crimson eyes...but opening a single one. Oddly enough, Gene kept staring with a smirk..not turning his attention away. Zenix kept the other's gaze with his own, before soon starting to smile nervously.
"U-Um...I should move...shouldn't I..?" Without answering, Gene walked closer to the couch..still smirking.
"What do you think?"
"Y-Yup.." Zenix giggled nervously, crawling to the corner of the couch next to the arm, but gasping as he was suddenly picked up by the back of his shirt. Zane deadpanned, his one icy eye widening. How the hell was Gene strong enough to do that!?
"Ah ah, my spot." Gene smirked, gently tossing the younger spike haired sophomore to the other side of the couch and plopping down in the now warm area near the arm of the couch. The junior then looked up to the youngest goth, flashing him a teasing smile and purring, his big arms opening.
"Lay down Rose.." The Shadow Knight leader ordered, one of his hands patting his lap. Zane shakily grinned under his mask, his stuffy voice just barely rasping out,
"Y-Yes Gene!" The goth crawled onto the couch, blushing deeply as he was eased into laying down, practically using Gene's lower stomach as a pillow since he was between his legs. Gene had moved so that he was laying down with his head propped up against the armrest. Sasha did the same on the other side of the couch, but giggled. Soon, Gene began to chuckle as well at the silly position..Zenix squirmed into the pile, resting between Sasha's legs and using her stomach as a pillow, now facing Zane and his arms on top of the goth's no longer shoed feet.
"There, now we're all on the couch.." He puffed...but to Zane's relief, the spiked hair on his head flattened, calming down as a small smile formed on his face. Zane however, was forced into a deep intense blush...after all, his back was up against Gene's crotch! He laid his head back a bit and looked up to the Shadow Knight leader, who of which was smirking right back. Gene reached down to him, his big hands suddenly sliding into Zane's turtle neck and onto his shoulders. Zane couldn't help but shiver and grin under his mask, his pale neck tucking in a bit at the slightly ticklish sensation of Gene's big warm hands being on his shoulders..however, Gene began to massage and rub his muscles softly. The gothic freshman slowly began to un-tense, his icy blue eye turning to the ceiling before closing...a soft rumble emanating from his throat.
"Mmhm...." The hands stopped, and Zane turned his head back up to meet the junior's eyes, a bit sad that he stopped.
"What happened..?" His stuffy voice rasped out.
"Your voice..." Gene mumbled a bit..both confused and surprised.
"What about it?"
"It just got reaaaally deep..." The junior began to grin, his big warm hands slowly begining to rub and knead his fingers into the sensitive muscles of the freshman. This kinda made the freshman arch and groan, whining a bit from the tense sensation. Gene smirked at the reaction, pinning him up gently and grinning as Zenix suddenly leaned forwards...latching onto Zane's arms to keep him arched upwards. Gene smirked and reached forwards, beginning to softly rub his pointer fingers in swirls over Zane's shoulder blades..The freshman whined and actually growled at the other.
"A-aahhowch! Th-That's tender..!"
"Feels good doesn't it?"
"I-Iihit kinda do-eeehhss!!" Zane's voice would crack and draw out each time Gene would apply too much pressure. Soon to calm him back down, Gene would use both of his hands and rub gently at the blades of Zane's shoulders, allowing the poor little goth to relax. Zenix of course let him go, but suddenly leaned back and grinned. Sasha had begun to gently run her hands through his spiked hair, gently untying any knots or fluffing up straight pieces. Zenix seemed to love having his hair played with...for he instantly relaxed and looked to be half asleep.
"Gene..?" Zane, who has now laid back and was enjoying the shoulder rubs Gene had been giving him. Teal eyes peered down at him curiously as a deep smooth voice followed.
"Hm?"
"When will I go home..? My family always has me get up at five.." Zane yawned out, squirming a bit to get more comfortable. With Zenix's arms resting on his legs and Gene giving him shoulder massages..Zane had gotten really comfortable and soothed. Gene bit his lip and looked back up at this ceiling nervously.
"Ahh..good question. I'll set my alarm for 4..just so you've got some time to take a nap once you're there." He replied, one of his hands softly cupping Zane's cheek. Zane blushed softly and nodded, but blinked and looked down. Zenix and Sasha had both fell asleep...Sasha of which was actually snuggled up against his back. The gothic freshman cocked his eyebrow, shifting softly.
"Uh...have they ever considered being together..?" Gene chuckled and shook his head, laying his black haired head back.
"Nah...they're really close, but they like each other as sister and brother, you know? They've been close friends since they were young.." Zane listened, scanning Zenix's face for a few seconds..before blushing a bit.
"Who does...Zenix like..?" Zane asked timidly, jumping a bit at Gene's sudden chuckle.
"Dante apparently."
"N-No no...I mean...is he into both girls and boys..?"
"That isn't something you need to be worried about." Gene said sternly, his big arms wrapping around the smaller freshman tightly, bringing him up against the junior's chest.
"You don't need to think about if he's attracted to guys, you should be worried about what IM attracted to.." That deep smooth voice hissing softly into his left ear as the other nuzzled his cheek. Zane felt his normally pale freckled cheeks heat up into a blush..a bit of fear sneaking its way into his heart. It was silent in the VIP theater..before a soft chuckle and whisper cooed to the freshman.
"But if you must know...he's bisexual, like me..." Gene purred softly, his teal eyes slowly fluttering shut as he laid his chin on the other's shoulder...nuzzling softly into the warm pale skin...
Well..at least Zane's question about Gene's sexuality was solved. However...he was quite moved by how protective Gene seemed to be, even against someone as trustworthy as Zenix..this didn't made the freshman scared or sad however...for it felt...Well, it felt good to have someone so protective and caring looking after him..Zane wouldn't lie, Zenix didn't look half bad. However, the thought left his head rather quickly...he belonged to Gene, not him.

That's right...You belong to ME...my little Black Rose..~

((IM ALIVE!!!! Suffered from a bit o good ol artist block for a few days...but I'm back now with new ideas! >:3 Be prepared to see more Zente in the future as well, and perhaps....maybe a new ship..~?