Episode 1

Luca POV

Whyy??! Did I do something wrong?! Why did you abandoned me?!

Beep- beep- beep- BRAKK!!!

Ah.. I broke it again, now I have to buy a new alarm clock. It's all because that dream, or should I say a memory. Memory when I was just a child and abandoned by my parents.

Eh.. I forget to tell you my name. I am Luca, just Luca and I'm an omega, yeah I said omega. I live in the world where alpha, beta, and omega are exist, and I'm the omega the lowest of all the rank, so nobody want me even my own parent abandoned me.

You said I'm pessimist?? That's the truth. Omega just a trash, they said we just used for bearing a child for alpha and beta, slave or prostitution. I hate that idea but now after my parent left me I'm start thinking that maybe it's true.. now enough with the sad story, now I have go to work.

Like every morning, I woke up and do my things. I work in one of the coffee shop near train station and it's the only 'normal' store that want to hire me. I don't have much money so I just walk to saving some money, even if it's a long way to walk.

"Hello Luca!" my boss looking at me. I just nodded at her cause I don't like talking. When I was just a child, my parents always hit me if I make some noise, and now it's become habit to me.

I go to my locker and wear my apron, I'm just 17 but I don't go to school, like I said before, I don't have money, but nobody knows about it, if someone know, I can't go to work and they will fired me because I'm just a minor. But I think my boss already know that I am a minor but still she let me stay in this job and I'm so happy even if she never asking me directly.

Xander POV

"Honey, wake up!!" my mom yelled at me..
"Tskk.." I hate when she do that. Can she just wake me up with a gentle way?
"XANDERR!!!"
"YESS MOM I'M AWAKE!!"
I get up from my bed and do my morning routine. I go down to the kitchen and meet my mom,
"Hey mom.."
"Hey sweetie, breakfast??"
"No mom, but thanks. I will just grab breakfast on my way to the office." I grab my key and hop on my motorcycle.

I'm Alexander Sanches, Xander for short. I'm an alpha and I like being one, I'm working as a CEO of my own company and the famous one. I'm 21 years old, and I still don't meet my mate yet, I hope I'll meet she/he soon. I don't care about the gender, I just want a cute little mate. Oh yeah, if you ask why a big bad Alpha and the CEO live with his mom? Actually I live alone but my mom broke down to my house all the time because she said that I'm still her small boy until I found my mate and that's become another reason I really want to find my mate.

Ahh, I forget.. I don't have my breakfast yet. I think I'll go to one of coffee shop in the town.

I go to the coffee shop near train station, I never go there so I don't know about the food they serve, and I'll find out now.

I open the door and smells of coffee hit me like a truck, hmm I like it. But there is a really delicious smell beside the coffee, it's a sweet smell of vanilla and cupcake and my instinct yell at me that's my mate. Oh My God finally I will meet them.

I scan the room and suddenly my eyes catch a very beautiful person I ever see in my whole life. There's a boy who looks really beautiful in an apron and clean one of the table. He have a very pale skin with black hair and big blue eyes, and he is so small, I think if I touch him, he will shatter. He like 5'2 compare to my 6'3 body.

But it's weird because I think he didn't notice me, why? He should smell my scent. Unless he is not 18 yet, but he have a job that means he is not a minor.. It's confusing. But one thing that I know, this coffee shop serve a very delicious food like what I see right now.

°
°
°
°
°
Sorry guys my English is really bad expecially when writing. 🙇🙇 But i hope you like the first episode. If you don't like it just don't read it.. 😂 😂