Episode 4

So I decided to change Luca, [Again]. U can imagine a cute little boy with black hair and blue eyes that's scream innocemt maybe like the new cover or someone u already imagine.(✿'‿')

Xander POV

Why my mate thinking like that? it must be have something to do with his life.

Maybe not all of the omega have a good life, I know, but not like this, even he didn't believe that omega can have mate.

What happened to you little mate..

Luca POV

I know he just lying to me, I can't have a mate. He just want to use me and beat me then he will throw me away like a piece of garbage.

So I just do the thing that I can. Pleading.

"Please I'm sorry, but please don't hurt me, and please let me go." I don't know if it's just my imagination but I see hurt in his face.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, OK I'll take you home but I will never let you go, because you're my precious mate ok? Let's go." He said

He lead me to his car and drove away to my rundown apartment in red line district.

"You live here?"

"Yaa.."

"You know what, just pack your thing and live with me."

Before he can reach me I just exit the car and run with my whole life, because I don't want him to make me live with him so he just can do whatever he want with me.

I open my apartment door and locked it, go to the bathroom, take my blade and start cutting my new scar.

I know it's wrong but I just can't keep up with this life, it's just too hard.

Xander POV

I'm upset and little mad when my mate tell me to let him go, I can't let him go like that. In my whole life I search for him and when I found him, he tell me to let him go, I can't and I don't want to.

I swear I will make him mine and make him fall for me that he can't go anywhere without me. I just will do it slowly so he will not scared of me. But right now I think I can take him home. For now.

I drove away and follow his guide to reach his apartment.
And I'm so shock that he guide me to red district where you can have 'fun'.

The apartment looks really bad, I almost thing that it's just an abandoned building. I tell him that he can pack his things and move out with me, but before I can do anything he just took off running into his apartment.

I almost run for him but I think that he need times alone so I just go home.

When I reach my house I immediately call my assistant​ to search some information about my mate, and you can say I'm really shock right now.

I just get the result and it's not good, it's said that Luca have been abused since children and after that his parent abandoned him, the parent location is unknown after abandoned​ their child. And it's not the worst thing.

The worst thing is, Luca have been sold by his parent and become a prostitution since he is just 5 y.o, but quit when his parent abandoned him in his 15 y.o.

I'm upset, but I'm really mad to his parent, I hope they die somewhere I don't care.

If they still alive, I will kill them my self.

Now I have to do something that will make my mate trust me first and didn't think that he is worthless.

°
°
°
Sorry if it's to short guys, I just can't make it longer and sorry if the grammar just as bad as my grade 😅😢
Oh forgot to say that I didn't own the pictures, Raphael Gomez own it. 😝