WARNING!

Okay people, hello again..

I'm thinking to continue write this story but IDK what will happen because to tell u all the truth that I don't have anymore idea to how should I continue the story but because some people have been asking me to do it in the polite way and actually really make me happy so here I am.

Now I want to thanks all of the people that have been telling me to keep going and support me from the comment or personal message i really appreciate it guys,, thank you so much and for all of the people that commenting about how bad my story is.. you u can go out of here and stop reading my story.

I really want to tell all of u that ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE and so i'm really bad at it, if you don't like how i write this story than maybe u can just stop commenting about it and also stop reading because i'm a sensitive girl that one bad comment can make me lost all of my motivation. Oh and btw i'm not really a writer that make this story so cliche or ordinary or whatever u want to call it but here it is, i'm trying over here.

So that's make me really bad at writing story and i really appreciate it and happy if someone want to give me idea on how the story might be going or how you want me to write it, but again PLEASE BE POLITE about it.. maybe i didn't reply but i read it you know..

So here we go.. Enjoy i think(?)