set

"remember when you said you're scared you would fall for me? i actually said i was the one who already had then but it was undelivered" jungkook mumbles against his chest, drawing curvise swirls around jimin's body. it was their day off and they decided to just stay home, too tired to go out.

"really? that's so long ago" jimin chuckles and kisses the mop of hair, running his hands along the curves of jungkook's body, another hand playing with his hair.

"yeah i've liked you from a long time ago, you're just too dumb too realise" jimin snorts but doesn't reply, continues playing with the younger's hair till it made jungkook sleepy again, eyes becoming droopy as the drawings stop, breath evening out as he falls into a slumber.

jimin sighs out as he too lets himself sleep for a few more hours.

"daddy you're making a mess! oh my god" jungkook pouts when he got covered in flour again, sulking and turning away from jimin. it started when jungkook wanted to make cupcakes, jimin allowing him with his help but can't put his hand to himself, covering jungkook's cheek with a line of flour from his finger. it continues from there, occasionally making a mess out of each other's face but jimin puts a little too much flour this time, making jungkook sulky and pouty as he makes the cupcakes alone, ignoring the coos from jimin.

"well since my baby's ignoring me, i'll just leave the house and meet taehyung and yoongi, at least i'll have company" jungkook's eyes silently widen and he whimpers softly when jimin really takes out his apron and washes his hands, taking a step towards his room and jungkook cries, loud footsteps running to the older, hugging him tightly and covering his shirt in white flour.

"no, no, don't leave me!" the black haired whines, shaking his head rapidly as he stomps his feet.

"okay, but you have to behave" jimin turns and hooks his finger onto the younger's chin, tilting his head up to look at him in the eye.

"yes daddy, i'm sorry" his bottom lip pokes out, looking down in shame but jimin pecks those pouty lips, pulling them back into the kitchen and asks jungkook to continue making his cupcakes, this time with the older just looking at him and correcting him when he does something wrong.

"daddy what flavour do you like?" jungkook mumbles as he adds different flavourings into the separate mix, focused on his work that he didn't see jimin raising one brow up.

"you" the boy stops and looks up at the other with a blush high on his cheeks before he goes back to mixing the batter, making jimin chuckle as he watches jungkook get flustered.

he's cute when he's flustered.