net

jimin: baby where are you?

jimin: you're supposed to like, reach home earlier than me??? where Are you

jimin: jungkook, baby, reply me please.

jimin: i love you

jimin: reply me once you get my texts alright, i'm worried.

jungkook: IM SO SORRY DADDY I HAD EXTRA CLASSES IM SO SORRYYYYY I HAD FORGOTTEN TO TELL YOU ):

jimin: it's alright, as long as you're safe.

jimin: come back quick, i miss you

jungkook: iM iN the bUssss

jimin: youre weird

jimin: type properly babe

jungkook: i tyPE HOWEVER I WANT YOU FUCKFACE

jimin: alright.

jungkook: no no

jungkook: minie im sorry

jungkook: daddy?

jungkook: daddy im sorry )))))):

jungkook: daddy im going to cry

jimin: come home quick

jungkook: yes daddy

the door beeps and jimin turns, sees jungkook panting as he walks towards him and drops to the couch once he throws his bag away, head in his lap.

"hi daddy, god i'm breathless" he pants, closing his eyes

"of course you are, you're seeing me, it's normal for people to get breathless" jungkook snaps his eyes open, narrows his eyes at him before sitting up, playfully slapping his cheek.

"jesus, you're fucking cheesy"

"language"

"sorry daddy" he settles himself on jimin's lap, sighing into the crook of his neck as jimin rubs his back softly.

"i cooked, if you want to eat" the older says softly, hearing jungkook's stomach growl, he laughs as jungkook perks up at the mention of food.

"food! food! let's eat. oh! and daddy i bought mochi and other snacks at the bakery nearby for you. . .to apologize for making you worried" he's flustered, jimin notes as he kisses his cheeks.

"such a precious boy, so thoughtful aren't you baby" he boops his nose, jungkook giggling as he brings the both of them up, walking towards the kitchen.

somewhere in the middle of eating, it turns to jungkook sitting on the older's lap and feeding each other bits and pieces of the food and the sweet treats jungkook has bought.

"you full?" jungkook has his cheeks puffed, chewing on a mochi and if it isn't the cutest thing ever, jimin doesn't know what is.

"i want to sleep" he says once he swallows down the food, limp in jimin's hold.

"thought of eating you out next, but alright, i'll put you to sleep" jungkook's head snaps up and his cheeks tints a bright pink but he wiggles in the older's lap, looking up at jimin through his bangs.

"please daddy"