epilogue

"daddy. . ." jimin hums, turning over and sees the glint in jungkook's eyes as he crawls from his side of the bed and climbs into the older's lap, jimin's breath hitching as his hands grips jungkook's waist. "what are you doing?" he says, voice hoarse and deep and jungkook leans in so that their noses touch, shifting in his lap and starts grinding slowly, earning a groan from jimin as his eyes turns darker with lust.

jimin crashes their lips harshly, hands wondering under the fabric of his husband's shirt, growling when he doesn't feel any cotton under and smacks jungkook's ass, the male purring as he smiles in their kiss, mewling softly.

jungkook tugs his shirt off, pouting at jimin to take his off as well and the other complies, turning them over so that jungkook's under him, hands grabbing the other's body, touching and groping everywhere. jimin hisses when jungkook takes out his cock from his sweatpants, sucking at the column of his neck and creating a ring of bruises that he is sure will last for days. jungkook moans when jimin's fingers travels to his ass, parting them and teasing the skin there.

it's getting hotter as they continue the touches, body burning from the kisses since it's been awhile they have been intimate, work and seungjae getting in the way. just as jimin reaches for the lube, there's small knocks on the door before seungjae bursts in, the four year old running towards his parents, and jimin curses out, rolling over and hears jungkook laughing as he takes his shirt and wears it back as their son climbs onto the bed.

"appa, daddy said a bad word!" jungkook lets the boy sit on his lap as jimin sits up, throwing his head against the headboard and laughs as he turns to look at his son, "sorry seungjae-ah, daddy didn't mean to"

"what wrong seungjae, why are you here?"

"oh! uncle taetae called and said he wanted to bring me out today, can i?" jimin took his phone off the stand and sees the text taehyung sent him awhile ago, saying that he'll be here in half an hour.

"sure baby, but you have to behave alright? hold on to-"

"either uncle taetae or uncle yoongi's hands so that i won't get lost, yes appa i know" jungkook flicks his forehead softly and seungjae giggles, "daddy hurry up and change for me my clothes!" jimin gets off the bed and takes the small hand offered to him, following the excited boy to his room and changes him into a white long sleeve shirt and overalls, takes a matching pair of socks and shoe and wears it for him just as he hears the doorbell sound. jungkook walks over and opens it for them, seungjae suddenly running and jumping up to yoongi's open hands, his loud screeching laughter echoing in the room.

"alright, i get it you love them more than us, have fun seungjae ah" jimin kisses his cheeks and jungkook waves them off before closing the door, turning back and finds jimin leaning against the wall, crossing his arms across his bare chest, "should i go out too? meet taemin maybe"

jungkook narrows his eyes at him before jumping on the older male, jimin losing his balance and gripping jungkook's waist tightly, smirking playfully.

"oh you're not going anywhere daddy"