yeol

jungkook: when

jungkook: are

jungkook: you

jungkook: coming

jungkook: home

jungkook: ):

jimin: baby im working

jimin: i have a meeting soon so i'll probably be back in an hour or two

jungkook: *cries in agony*

jimin: baby. . .

jungkook: *criES IN JIMIN LANGUAGE*

jimin: jungkook ah

jungkook: 'm sorry daddy i just miss you s'much )))):

jimin: i'll be home soon, go eat and rest okay?

jungkook: okay daddy

jimin: good boy

jimin: i'll see you soon baby

jungkook: love you

jimin: love you too sweets

jungkook giggled to himself, hopping off the bed to start cooking dinner when his stomach rumbled, jungkook apologising to his child adorably and patting his tummy, sauntering in the kitchen to make jimin's favourite dish before he comes home.

the boy is craving for hot chocolate but they don't have marshmallows so he sends a quick text to jimin to buy them along the way, deciding that he'll just make the drink later on with his boyfriend as he continues preparing the jjajangmyeon and galbi, setting up the table as well as the dishes simmer.

jungkook doesn't hear when the door beeped open, jimin silently slipping off his shoe and coat, setting his bag down on beside the coat rack before entering the kitchen, the aroma of food flooding his senses immediately as he fondly watches jungkook trying out his dish and nodding to himself. jimin takes a step and leans closer, lips ghosting over the shell of the younger's ear as he wrapped his arms around jungkook's waist, startling the male, "boo" he whispers into his ear and jungkook drops his spoon, jerking in shock, "jimin!" he pouts when he's being turned around but melts instantly when lips were net with his, his back leaning against the counter as jimin presses into his lips deeply before pulling away, smiling brighter than the light in the room.

"you're so cute"

jungkook laughs, turning back around to turn off the stove and bring out the dish, steaming hot while jimin brings the galbi out, taking out their leftover kimchi as well.

"go and change your clothes first daddy" jungkook takes out their glass and jimin hums, coming back outside after changing into more comfortable clothes. jungkook was already seated and waitingfor him and he flashes the boy a smile as he sat down and both male started eating, conversations normally filtering in as they talked about their day, to how jimin had a little difficulty to breathe earlier in the office.

"maybe we should go see namjoon hyung?" jungkook suggests worried, setting his chopsticks down as he goes to sit down on jimin's lap out of habit and takes his face into his hands. "baby i'm fine" jimin laughs softly, hands resting on jungkook's waist as he lets jungkook study him before the boy relents, "we should still go though" he whines, pouting exaggeratingly, "what if it's about your cancer? the side effects? i mean it's been a few months close to a year but you never know you know? so i suggest we-" jungkook squeals when jimin harshly pulls his head down to slam their lips together, thumb pulling on his bottom lip so that he can enter the younger's warm cavern, their tongues playing together. jungkook mewls, high and whiny as jimin gropes his ass, hands slipping underneath his panty and squeezing them hard, making jungkook putty and breathless once he pulls away, lust seeping into his brown eyes when he gazes at jimin through his lashes.

"see baby? i'm fine. but since you want me to, i'll go see namjoon hyung soon, i promise" jungkook, despite his lust clouded state brings up his pinky, linking it with jimin's own which made the older chuckle, placing a peck on the boy's head.

they start cleaning up and jimin takes the plastic bag filled with packets of marshmallow along with a paper bag filled with tarts and mochi as an apolgy for coming home later than usual today which made jungkook's heart burst in warmth.

jungkook sits on the counter as jimin prepares their hot chocolate, cooing at his boy when jungkook was rambling and whining about his cravings for hot chocolate and sugary food nowadays as he waits for the water to boil, plopping a cube of marshmallow into jungkook's mouth and the boy giggles softly, eating more cubes as jimin stirs and add two cubes into each mug, taking out the fruit tarts and mochi to place it onto a plate before bringing them out to the living on, switching on the tv as they put on a replay of a random drama, jungkook devouring his hot chocolate so fast that jimin had to tell him to slow down or he'll burn his own tongue which made jungkook smile sheepishly.

jimin feeds him chunks of mochi and tart as the boy sits onto his lap, snuggling closer at the warmth, "jiminie hyung" jungkook plays with the older's shirt, not looking up at the older but jimin starts at the use of honorifics.

"what's wrong love?"

"i gotta- actually i haven't been honest with you for awhile.  . ." jimin straightens up and pulls back to tip jungkook's chin up, making the boy look at him, "what is it baby? is it bad?" jungkook shakes his head, "well to me, no, but i don't know about you"

"well i won't know if you don't tell me right?"

"you love me right hyung? you would never leave me?" jimin cradles his face, placing chaste kisses all over his face in assurance before pulling away, "i love you so much baby boy, i would never. can you tell me what's up? you're making me worried" jungkook got up abruptly, walking to theor room before coming back out with an envelope and something inside a small box.

jungkook settles back beside jimin, passing him both the items and is met with confused irises. "open it daddy" jungkook feels a little giddy, trembles in excitement when jimin opens up the lid of the box, getting the wrapped paper away and his face remain confused before he gasps, freezes as his head snaps up to jungkook, "you're pregnant?" he can't bring word to his mouth as he lets out a shuddering breath, eyes never blinking as his stomach explodes into a herd of butterflies, "baby you're pregnant?" jungkook nods shyly, urging him to open up the envelope which consists of his last visit to the hospital and his appointments, check-ups he has to go to to which jimin flips through with shaky fingers.

"fuck, come here" jimin pulls jungkook tightly against him, kissing the crown of his head as he shakes in happiness, "i love you so much, you're amazing, so fucking amazing how did i manage to get you hm?" jimin murmurs softly and jungkook just sighs in contentment, wrapping his arms around jimin's neck as they cuddled closer, praises and assurance falling off jimin's lips along the way and jungkook flushes at the praise, fingers tightening around jimin a little more.

"i'm so happy daddy, we're going to have a family" jungkook whipers, wiping the tears on jimin's face as he strokes his cheeks, jimin bringing a hand up against jungkook's to kiss the insides of his wrist, his other hand rubbing smooth circles on jungkook's waist, saccharine smile never faltering of his lips.

"i'm happy too baby, i'm so happy"