yeolset

"baby what the fuck are you doing?" jimin groans internally as he wipes his face tiredly, the sleep still etching onto him. he glances the the clock, grunting out when it shows that it's one in the morning and jungkook is in the nursery, trying to set up the cradle alone, ignoring jimin as if he's not there.

the boy is angry, pissed, jimin knows as he gets a silent treatment since he didn't want to set up their baby's cradle after buying them. they had went to ikea earlier, buying all the decorations and supplies they need, jungkook insisting on putting up the cradle themself without any assistance from the store. the male was eager to decorate their child's room, now painted a baby blue after knowing that it's going to be a boy.

but by making it themself, jimin doesn't expect jungkook to petulantly want to set it up the very day they bought it, which is why jimin had gave him a glance when they reached home before heading for their bathroom, taking a relaxing shower from the day.

now, he feels a little guilty as he watches jungkook setting it up alone, his stomach buldging now that he is going onto his seventh month mark. "baby, please, i'm sorry alright?"

the boy still remains quiet, and jimin's had enough, all the pent up frustrations boiling up in him as he strides over to turn the male around, making him yelp."you're going to sleep, i'm going to sleep, we'll deal with this tomorrow since i'm not working so we're going to rest now, this is enough for today alright?" he pulls the male out from the nursery, switching the light off and bringing him back to their room, jungkook biting his lips as jimin tucks him in before going to take his pillows and blanket, wanting to just take the couch before jungkook burst again.

he might not be able to control his anger this time since the fatigue is washing over him.

"where are you going?" it's a timid whisper and jimin doesn't have to turn around to know that jungkook's crying so he just mutters that he'll sleep outside and closes the door behind him softly, walking when he hears their bedroom door open and rushed steps before a hand shoots out to his wrist, a whimper bursting off jungkook's lips as he cries, hiccups of "i'm sorry" slipping off his lips as he holds jimin's wrist in a death grip, not willing to let the male take a step further away from him.

"weren't you going to ignore me the whole night" jimin says flatly but sighs when the boy trembles infront of him, head shaking vigorously as he snaps his face up to look at jimin with wide teary eyes.

"listen baby," jimin closes their distance, careful of jungkook's stomach before holding jungkook's chin with his thumb and forefinger, "i know you're going to throw tantrums every now and then, you're bratty even before you are pregnant but this atittude has to go alright? what you did was really rude and it hurt me too. if i'm going to take care of you for my whole life, you have to give in sometimes too, alright baby?" jungkook nods, "yes daddy" he breathes out shakily, tears still pouring out his eyes but jimin kisses them away softly before they go back to their room and jungkook pulls himself closer to his boyfriend, feeling the other place a kiss at the back of his neck as a hand lays on his stomach protectively, slowly easing him into a slumber.

jungkook wouldn't trade his life for anything.