yeoldul

jungkook tells on him to go for a check up the following week, and jimin follows, not having the heart to ignore jungkook's pout and wide doe eyes looking at him filled with worry.

he waits for dr. kim in the lounge after going through all the tests when he arrived, now waiting for the results. "jimin?" the said male stood up, a smile gracing the doctor's face as he lets jimin enter his room.

"well everything's fine, don't worry" jimin heaves a breath, nodding his head as he lets the doctor continue, "but maybe, try to not stress yourself out for the time being or it will trigger the cancer cells in your body and we wouldn't want that. according to seokjin, you've been doing fine so i don't think this will occur again but always be cautious alright?" jimin hums, thanking namjoon before exiting his room and take his prescriptions, driving back home straight after.

"how was it?" jungkook closes the book he was previously reading and kneels up on the bed, immediately wrapping his arms around jimin neck to feel him, kissing his lips briefly.

"i'm fine baby, it was nothing. namjoon said it may be because i've been restless these few days but that's all" jungkook's brows knit together as guilt flashes in those warm orbs, nuzzling jimin's cheek softly with his nose. "sorry daddy" jimin holds his waist to keep him still, tugging his head up. "there's nothing for you to be sorry for, don't apologize okay? come on, lets eat. my babies must be hungry" he coos and pecks jungkook's cheek before leaning down to place a kiss on the boy's stomach too, making jungkook blush despite being used to it.

"i bought sushi and kimbap, you've been craving for it haven't you?"

"what? how did you know?" jimin chuckles as jungkook stares in awe at the different types of sushi cut outs and kimbaps set on the table, making his mouth water as jimin pulled him down to his chair, sitting in the one next to him.

"you're my boy, of course i know" jimin picks up a piece with his chopsticks and brings it up to jungkook's lips, "come on baby, open up"

it feels good to be called jimin's boy.

"i didn't know i could fall in love even more but i did" jungkook mutters wih his mouth full of sushi but jimin hears it and laughs, head thrown back as his body shakes with laughter, making jungkook laugh as well.

"that's just your pregnancy talking"

"well fuck you then"

"mhm, lets not forget who made you this big"

jungkook shuts up as his face turns beet red.

"that's what i thought baby boy"