Get Ready To Blossom

Dani Pov

I flew into Danny's room, it was the same as I remembered. Space posters on the walls, purple and grey bed sheets, and on his desk, plants Sam gave him.

He told me to meet him here so I closed my eyes and fell back on his bed.

"Danny?" A shaking female voice called waking me up. I examined her, her long orange hair, electric blue eyes, and her curved face seem fairly familiar. I went through the list of everyone Danny knew, until I came up with the one person that made sense: Jazz, his older sister.

She studied me. I guess just randomly seeing your brother's younger female replica on his bed would be a bit strange. "Hey," I waved.

Her eyes widened like she saw a ghost, which I guess in retrospect I am. "Who are you?" she growls.

"I'm Dani," I smile.

She rolled her eyes, "Danny is down stairs and he is not a girl."

I raised my hands in the air, "Thank goodness for small miracles," then I lowered them. "Also I'm Dani with an 'I', not a 'Y,'" I smiled weakly. Even with a nap, I was still weak.

"Hey Danny?" she yelled downstairs.

A man yelled something about ghosts then said, "Never mind It's just Jazzy-Pants".

"Yes?" I heard Danny reply.

"Who is this?" she yells. Within seconds footsteps are heard coming up the stairs. Danny walks in with bright smile looking straight at me not even saying hi to his sister. "Danny?" she tilts her head in confusion.

"Dani!" he said, picking me up and twirling me in his arms. "How are you? Are you stable? Where have you been? Did anyone hurt you?"

I giggled, "I'm as good as I'll ever be. I'm still not stable. I've been with FrostBite as 'the child of the Great One' and nobody has hurt me," He flushed at the idea of being my dad. "Hey it wouldn't be too bad to have me as a daughter, would it?"

Still holding me he touchs his forehead to mine. I faintly hear him whisper, "I don't think I could ask for a better one".

Jazz jaw drops, "Danny who is she?".

"Jazz this is my clone, Dani. Dani, this is my sister, Jazz.".

"Someone cloned you!", she growls. He nods and throwing me into the air.

Danny smiles as he catching me. "Speak of clones that is why I called you. Clockwork and I found a way to stabilize you!", he grins. I couldn't speak. When he realize I was not going to talk he told me that we were off.He didn't even let me fly to the tower. He kind of just scooped me up.

Being in my human form it was a little weird. I felt like I broken some massive rule but to be fair that was Walker's problem not mine.

Once we got there which felt like forever traveling, he took me to Clockwork and Sam. At first I didn't understand why Sam was there, she wasn't a ghost. Then Danny explained his plan: since Sam was fully human she would give me some of her blood and if my body excepted it, which Clockwork said I would, then I would be my own person and not just a clone.

"Dani close your eyes", Danny said as Clockwork worked his magic. After a agonizing hour he was done.

I look up at them and Sam nods. "You can get up now and —Danny?".

"Thank you for healing her", he said then bowed "You said you did this then I would have to do something in return"

Clockwork nodded in acknowledgment, "The ghost zone is without a ruler. An since you defeated King Pariah Dark it only makes sense that you would take his place and be our king".

Danny blushed but agreed. " And Dani?" he states taking my hand.

"With both the DNA of you and Sam, she is now the equivalent of your child. Mother and Father and not to mention King and Queen." He proclaims smiling at my new 'parents'.

Clockwork turned to me. "Child since are no longer a female version of Danny, I see no reason for you share the same name. Do you wish to change it?"

"Yes please", I mumble I guess have your entire body system changed will do that. I thought of names like Daisy and Dahlia then it hit like the Circus Gothica Train. "Blossom".

Dad raised his eyebrows, "Why?".

I point at Sam "Mom likes plants" then I pointed at Danny "And you are a ghost". I put my arm down "When you that together you get a Blood Blossom and Blood is not a name.".

They smiled as Clockwork said the words, "Welcome Blossom Phantom, daughter of Danny Phantom and Sam Manson.".

Sam frowned, Danny kissed her cheek, "Don't worry, we'll have same last name soon.". The words clicked automatically into my mind.

Clockwork gave a light smirk, "And what fine rule it will be".