What Do We Keep

Sam's Pov

"Life is amazing, Death is better. For every breath you take you there are a million more taken in the afterlife." Clockwork smiled at Blossom as she spoke. 

"You are still alive little one", Clockwork

I smile and elbow Danny "I am going to love it here."

"Don't be so quick to the afterlife my Queen.-" I blushed "-The land of the living is yours as well. It would be a shame to give it up so quickly. Life has much to offer all three of you."

Danny smiles down at Blossom then I ask a simple question "What about Blossom?". 

His smile fades like it was never there  "My parents don't even know that I am a halfa . And they are still trying to kill Phantom. I can't bring Blossom into that life of fear and death." He grips Blossom tightly making her squeak "Where will you live? How you get your education?".

"She can live with me. My house is big enough."

"Your parents hate as a human and a ghost. I can see it now 'Sam who is this?' 'This is my half ghost daughter with Danny. Also I am the future Queen of an alternate dimension and I rule over the dead. Told you being a goth wasn't just a phase.'  ". At the end flipped the bird and his pretend long hair.

Then an angel came in the form of an fluffy caped arctic ghost "She can live in the Far Frozen til your castle prepared, Great One." What Castle. "She will have the best education my people can give".

Then a woman that loomed over us "Please tell me that the mammal is not going to raise a royal youth. I am a Queen and would do a far better job at child care." Frostbite let a low snarl, The pink haired spirit dismissed him instantly. "In your world K12 is adequate substitute for a brick and mortar classroom is it not. In the least she will more literate than you" She winked with a light smile.

"Har Har" Danny snarks. "And I know I am King now, but that is just a title. I don't have a castle".

Pandora gasps like this a complete surprise. "Pariah's Keep was originally called King's Keep and now that you are King it will be Phantom's Keep". She turn uproariously to Clockwork "That is now his personal domain."

Before Pandora could use her spear I stepped in on a different topic "Blossom as an ice core just like Danny. Being in the Far Frozen would be the best place for her to stay for now." Frostbite gave a glowing smile. Pandora frowned but said nothing knowing that a ghost's core is an important of their (after)life choices. "But in the human world is normal for a child to a godparents. I would honored if Blossom's Ghostly Godmother."

Pandora blushed "It would be a privilege"

Danny grinned, "Frostbite, if is alright I was hoping that would her Ghostly Godfather? Clockwork said she would have the right ghostly godparents and human ones" Everybody turned to the spirit himself. Clockwork gave a nod which was the equivalent to waving a flag with Yes written on it while giving victory cry.

Then something hit me making me raise my hands "Are we just going bypass the fact Pariah's castle is yours now.

Danny didn't even blink "Ours. And yes" then continue d telling the two spirits about what being a godparent implied.

Both specters happily agreed to helping raise Blossom.

"Come young one. The castle with ready ina few months til then you be trained and educated by my people."

I winked at her as they left "Hopefully you will be better with your powers than your father."

"Sam"

Frostbite grinned "I guarantee it"