A Good Ghostbuster In The Family

Blossom Pov

Jazz's eyes want round "What do you mean you are her dad now?"

Mom rolled her eyes mumbled something about that statement explaining itself.

I laughed at dad's red face "Sam gave Blossom her DNA and now she's our daughter." He blinked "Well technically she was my always daughter because the whole DNA cloning thing but it seems more concrete now".

Jazz sighed "You are child you, you can't raise one."

Danny smirked and his sister. "Why not? You raised me."

"That doesn't count" Danny raised his eyebrow "So what if I was a child. Mother and father were gone hunting ghosts that didn't exist."

Dad gave her a serious look "Ghosts don't exist?"

Jazz sighed "Ghosts exist but they chasing nothing back then. Plus I had to do something, What was I supposed to do just let you suffer?"

Dad kissed Jazz's cheek "Thanks for proving my point"

"But-"

"Now it's my turn to do something. I'll be here for Blossom the same when you were here for me. But in my case this is my daughter, not my younger sibling." Danny smiled as Sam pushed Jazz and I out the front door.

"Why don't you go and spend some time with your niece. Danny and I have to go back to the zone, and make more plans with Clockwork and Frostbite." Sam slammed the door,in that moment I was left to bond with my newfound Aunt.

Before we left Jazz glared at the door "Remember you're not married yet"

"What?"

Jazz winked taking my hand. "Don't worry about it"

We walked to Amity Park's park but the trip there was strange, not bad but almost cleaner. The living world was vibrating with same energy as the Ghost Zone. Colors are more vibrant than before.

"Is there something wrong Blossom?" Jazz asked quietly noticing the far off look in eyes "If you ghost sense is going off, I know several places that my brother hides to transform"

I grinned "Nope. Just trying to take in the changes that came with my new life. The colors, the bonds, the energy, and the titles."

Jazz laughs "I guess being a dad was a funny title for Danny to hold, not that he much of an example to pull from. Mom even funnier for Sam, who doesn't even like children most of the time."

"Oh" Mom doesn't want me.

My Aunt bent down to my height " I never imagined that my little brother would become a father when he was a sophomore in high school-" I ducked my head "-but that doesn't mean I not completely overjoyed to have you" She tilted my head up.

"So my core wasn't mistaken" came a voice I knew to well.

"What are doing here Vlad?" Jazz hissed quickly pushing me behind her.

Red fury glowed in his eyes than shifted back to blue "I came because my core has changed". Suddenly he dropped to one knee "I will not challenge Danny for the thrown since Clockwork himself has spoken. Clockwork will see to it that the Zone will never fall into that dark age again. Despite being the older and wiser halfa, I will respect the choice that Clockwork has made"

"Older for sure" I agreed.

Red flared in his eyes "Watch it Princess"

"Watch it Vlad, I am still a hunter "Jazz chuckled whipping a ecto-spray (basically ghost Raid) "What were you saying to my niece"

Vlad stood "I must head to the Zone but know that despite our rough beginning I will support you and our King"

"By rough, you mean murder and manipulating" Jazz declared gravely.

Vlad gave a huff "Something along those lines yes. As I said Jasmine, my core bonded to a new royality. I am bound to Daniel and Danielle now"

"Blossom" I correct.

"What?"

"My name is Blossom now" Vlad gave a curt nod then walked off pobably to go the Ghost Zone. I guess he is Dad's problem now. I turned my Aunt "How offen do you think I will have to tell people my new name"

A light kiss to my temple "Yes"

"Great" I mutter.