Overwhelming Power Guaranteed

Danny's POV

We passed many ghosts on our way back to the portal. It felt like we were taking a tour of our new 'domain'.

"Hello, my King, Queen, and princess" bowed a ghost. Then they saw our guide "Good day, Lord Clockwork".

Blossom cackled at the title 'princess' "Disney can take a back seat. Our kingdom is way better.".

Clockwork gave a low chuckle "True young princess, both worlds, alive and dead, are your domain" I froze in place and looked him "Everything lives and dies. When things die they come here. There for everything is our domain."

Sam looked at me for confirmation so I gave a nod. Clockwork turned to Sam " you are only officially Queen when you marry the King unlike Blossom, whom has his DNA.". He looked at me with a raised child eyebrow.

I nod I going to propose to her. Suddenly my pocket felt heavier. I blush and nod at Clockwork. Maybe I should have used the ring my father gave me but that seemed childish, it more of a 'my parents are still love, look at their ring, our not important to match you're own ring' instead if an 'I love you'. And to be honest they don't know about me in general. When I asked my father what my favorite color is he said something so wrong It hurt.

"Hey Dad, What is my favorite color?"

"Jumpsuit Orange of course Danny-boy. Just like your old man"

I rolled my eyes at my own memories. Nope, I hate Orange, I been hunted by it too often to relate it to something I do like.My favorite colors are Toxic Green of the Zone and The Amethyst Purple of Sam's eyes, to be  honest I loved both equally. 

"Daniel to take on the responsibility of the King you must accept The Zone as your domain." The statement was loud and clear so that the grow  crowd of spirits could see I cleared my throat. "Don't worry I won't hurt (mostly likely)".

"I, Daniel Fenton, accept the Ghost Zone as my domain, the dead as my people, and Earth as the before land. I stand now as the leader. I stand now as the protector. I stand now as the King!" Then the Zone went black.

Clockwork lied. When the world can into view it gave me vertigo. I reached out to Sam " Help please.".

"What happened to my moron" Sam snapped.

Clockwork's sparked with something maybe laughter but I was in to much pain to care. "His body is accepting the zone and his core is accepting it's new role as King"

When the world finally stopped spinning I growled "Why isn't it happening to Sam. She is going to be my queen. Doesn't that she have to go through this too". Sam blushed  but I didn't see the black spots in my vision stopped me.

He chuckled st me "No, as a full human when she becomes a ghost then her core will already have the role having already been ready for this change."

I looked at my daughter "Blossom?". Then she collapsed on the ground. "Well that answers that"

"So" Sam asked "How do you feel?"

Before I could sarcastically say 'with my hands' my senses flooded. I stood and felt the energy of the entire ghost population.  "Yes"was my brillant answer. Sam rolled eyes and Helped me up from the ground, when I must have landed on. "I feel-" I paused thing to  find the word "Alot". 

Blossom awoke at that moment "Daddy, Can you feel this. because I can and wow. Just wow"

"What is it", Sam asked.

"Everything" We answer together. "We feel everything"

Spirits began to approach us. Most bow respectfully, some apologize for attacking my town, others hiss that a human has no place in the zone. Walker walks to us with an angry stride " This crinimal has no place as ruler" he states glaring at Clockwork. 

"He is King. He is a hero on Earth and here. If it is so troubling to your core that he rules then challenge him for the throne." Before Walker can, Clockwork adds, "I guarantee he will win."

Walker flew away with the jail guards in tow.

"Will he challange our rein". Blossom asked the Mater of Time.

Clockwork nodded "Yes, in time. But now return to the Living Plane."

"Goodbye your Majesties"